13

Yn POV :

After searching for us a little bit they left making me sigh in relief.

Eunwoo : Sorry to say but we are already late.

Hearing him I closed my eyes feeling frustrated.

Yn : Its my fault.

I mumbled going towards the car followed by eunwoo.

In the car :

Eunwoo : Yn I don't think boss will be angry on you or even If he will. I will take the blame.

Yn : You are not doing anything. It's my fault not yours.

Eunwoo : bu-

Yn : I know you are scared of him more than me. So stop it.

I said making him gulp moving my legs regularly because of the anxiety. Soon we reached the company and headed directly to his cabin.

Author's POV :

As soon as both of you entered you get Welcomed by taehyung's angry glare while others were standing with their head hung low. He took steps toward you two and stand in front of you two.

Tae : Where were you two?

He asked trying his best not to brust on you two.

Eunwoo : Actually sir the th-

Tae : DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WE JUST LOST AN INTERNATIONAL DEAL BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS!!!!

He Shouted making everyone flinch including you. He was looking dangerous and the way he was looking at you. No one have ever. You were fisting you hands causing your nails to dig on your palm.

Tae : WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THE LOSS?!

He shouted looking at Eunwoo.

Yn : S-sir It's my fa-faul-

Tae : EXACTLY ITS YOUR FAULT HOW CAN YOU BE FUCKING CARELESS.

Namjoon : taehyung stop it. It's enough.

Tae : I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS FROM YOU. WHY THE HELL YOU SAID YOU WILL BRING IT ? HUH?

He said totally ignoring namjoon.

Tears were streaming down your eyes.

Yn : I am sorry.

You whispered and left without looking at anyone feeling humiliated or more over hearing the most unexpected person shout on you. He closed his eyes realising he overreacted. He didn't wasted a second in following you. You went to your cabin while wipping the tears away from your eyes. You went inside slamming the door. He opened the door entering behind you.

Tae : Yn.

He whispered making you turn.

Yn : WHAT ? I SAID SORRY OR IF YOU WANT I WILL PAY FOR YOUR LOSS.

You said with mixed feelings of guilt, anger , sadness , humiliation.

Tae : It's no-

Jungkook : Hyung we can still do the meeting. Namjoon hyung made them agree.

He said while entering making taehyung nod. He left leaving you two alone.

Tae : Love?

He whispered softly

Yn : Go.

You said and turn around. He nodded his head and left thinking he will talk to you later. As soon as he left you kneeled to the ground while hugging yourself.