10

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️🔞

Yn : I love you. 

You again said but this time you captured his lips making him smile and close his eyes. He holded your waist pulling you close while your hands went to his neck pulling him more in the kiss. It wasn't a kiss. It was a peck a deep  peck. You seperated breathing heavily. He opened his eyes.

Tae : I will take it as a yes.

He said and smashed his lips on yours devouring you.

Tae : You are not wearing anything inside?

He mumbled on your lips while his hand travelled on your body.  He carried you to the bed while kissing you. He made you lay softly on the mattress hovering over you. Both of you were breathing heavily. He pecked your forehead.

Yn : Can you turn the lights off?

You mumbled while biting your lips. He nodded his head and switched the lights off. The moon light was the only source of light creating a romantic atmosphere.
He again hovered over you.

Tae POV :

I again attached my lips over her. No matter how many times but I just can't get enough of it. I entered my tongue in her mouth devouring every corner of it. After leaving her lips with a peck. I went to her neck marking her whole area making her whimper. My hands slowly holded the shirt opening the buttons slowly. I was desperate to have her to make love to her but its both of our first time. I want to take it slow. I want her to enjoy every ounch of it. I want her feel me in a way that she forgot herself in me. I want us to forget everything . It will be us just us.

Yn POV :

My whole body was burning craving for something only he can give me. I felt him opening my shirt buttons. My hand went to his back. I was holding him tightly while he continues to mark my neck

Tae : Love hold me.

He said keeping my hands on his back  Soon he went lower. His breath was fuming on my bare chest giving me goosebumps. He circled his hands lightly around my one breast

Tae : They are so soft.

He mumbled while kissing them. Soon he attached his mouth on one sucking it making me hold his head pulling him towards me.

Yn : Tae~

I said breathing heavily. He hummed and continued with what he was doing. After sucking both of my breasts for good time making them numb I felt his breathing near my private area making me gulp.

Tae POV :

I explored every part of her with my tongue. When I found her sensitive spot. She whimper under me.  I lick her pussy again and again bring her to the edge , her back aches and her breast thrust up in the air and she's grinding against my tongue with all her might.

Yn : t-tae

Tae : Let it out love.

I said putting two digits inside her. Soon she released with a moan making me lick her clean. I sitted between her legs taking a look at her fucked up stage. She is breathing heavily after the last release. She closed her eyes trying to catch her breath. I get out of my sweatpants releasing my cock free. She looked at me with her half opened eyes.

Yn : Tae.

She said with a worried tone making me look at her.

Yn  : Be.........be gentle okay?

My heart starts to race , and I nod as I line my cock up.

Tae : I won't hurt you.

I mumble as I pushed the tip inside her.