41

Yn POV :

Yn : No eonni I am. *sigh*

I tried to explain but nothing seems to come making me sigh.

Lisa : Stop it yn. It's just all in your mind. I know what happened was bad but that doesn't mean you are gonna blame yourself forever.

She said making everyone nod.

Jisoo : And think about taehyung too. I mean he lost as much as you did. And now you are also asking him to leave you. You better know how all of this is  effecting him.

She said making me feel guilty for my every action. She is right. He is taking care of me like a baby but him. He needs me too. How can I be so fucking stupid

Yn : I messed up real bad eonni.

I mumbled thinking of everything.

Rosé : Then clear the mess. Talk to taehyung. Spend time with him. Forget the bad things yn. We are saying this for your and taehyung's own good.

She said with a small smile.

Yn : He always thought about me and he is just too good for me.

I said  

Lisa : And I am confident. The feeling are mutual.

She said with a smile

Jisoo : You both are perfect for eachother. So how about you stop giving your husband a hard time?

She asked looking at me.

Everyone : yn?

Everyone kept looking at me for my answer. I nodded my head lightly.

Lisa : Good now smile.

She said hugging me followed by others. We did a group hug.

In the evening :

We had a lot of fun today. We were heading to the parking lot. While I was in my thoughts how to make it up to taehyung.

Lisa : Omo yn. Your husband.

She said poking my arm making me look up to find him looking at us standing near his car tugged in his black blazer with messy hair. He looked at me making me look down. We stand in front of him.

Jisoo : Taehyung. You here?

She asked. He was about to speak but get cutted by Lisa.

Lisa : Must missing his wife.

She said making everyone chuckle. He looked away biting his lips thinking what to say. 

Tae : *clear throat* Umm actually I am I mea-

Rosé : Aish. Don't bother. Good night. See you yn.

She said making other chuckle.

Lisa : Yeah yeah. See you bestie. And take care of yourself and your husband.

She whispered near me making me nod lightly. They left from there leaving us alone. He looked me from up to down.

Tae (in mind) : She is looking so pretty.

Tae : Umm. Did you enjoyed?

He asked Scratching his back of his neck. I nodded my head lightly.

Yn : Yeah. I did.

I said in a lowtone making him nod. No hugs. So things have really changed between us. And the reason is me. I should get a award. How good I am in ruining my own life.