28

Yn POV :

I wake up streching my arms looking around to not find him by my side. I sighed and went inside the washroom getting fresh. I went downstairs

Ji-ah : Eonni how is your hand?

Yn : It's good.

You said showing her your hand with a small smile.

Jisoo : Did you sleep well ?

She asked coming towards you making you nod.

Yn : Yeah. I did.

You said as you roam your eyes around the house trying to find that one particular person.

Jin : Good morning yn.

He said coming towards me.

Yn : Good morning oppa. Did you saw taehyung?

Jin : He went to work.

He said making your smile to drop.

Jin : He told me to drop you too. We are leaving. How about you get ready too?.

He said making me nod.

Yn : Yeah. Just give me a second.

I said and ran to my room changing my dress. Jin oppa dropped me to home. I went inside to get greeted by miss yuna.

Yuna : hello mam.

She said bowing a little.

Yn : umm taehyung is in his room?

I asked really wanting to talk to him.

Yuna : Sir came here but then went back to office.

She said with a frown making me nod. I went inside the room and decided to leave for office too as I didn't had anything to do.

I reached the company. I directly went to Jungkook to take the schedules and went to taehyung thinking to surprise him as he is not expecting me here. I entered opening the door slowly to find taehyung eyes glued to his laptop. I silently entered and closed the door. The stupid door made a noise making me slap it. Taehyung looked at me making me smile nervously.

Yn : Surprise

I said in tiny. He kept looking at me for some business days and again diverted his gaze back to his laptop making me chuckle annoyingly. I went and stand in front of him with hands on my waist.

Yn : Wow. First you left me there alone then ignoring me. WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR?

I asked glaring at him. He kept typing on his laptop

Tae : You could have stayed at home.

Finally he spoke making me thank the god.

Yn : Yeah but I wanted to see you.

I mumbled looking at him. He stopped for sometime and again continued his work ignoring me. I left from there feeling annoyed stomping my feet. I went in my cabin decided to focus on my work as the person I want attention from isn't giving me any.

Eunwoo : Hey bestfriend.

Jungkook : Hello beautiful.

Both of them said entering in my cabin making me smile.

Yn : Hello guys.

Jungkook : My work was doubled because of you. Now Finally I can have my peace.

He said leaning back on his chair

Yn : sorry.

I said taking the coffee from him.

Jungkook : No problem. Just give me a treat.