32

Yn POV :

Tae : Yeah. I am your baby. Now let's go and sleep.

He said and pulled me taking me in the room while my hands and legs are circled around him. He made me stand once we reached the room.

Tae : First let me change then I will help you?

He asked and turn to go to the washroom. I holded his wrist pulling him again to me. I Pushed him to the wall caging him.

Yn : I want to kiss you.

I mumbled looking at his lips. He smiled.

Tae : Then do it.

He lean near my lips .

Tae : Who is stopping you.

He whispered and back away. I holded his collar smashing my lips on his. I started sucking on his lowerlips then to the upper lips. I bitted his lips making him hiss. I shoved my tongue in his mouth. He pulled me more closer holding my waist. He let me take the lead making me smile. I kissed making him breathless. I still didn't separated not wanting to loose the contact. He whined feeling out of breath. I separated and looked at him breathing heavily.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️🔞

Tae : I want more.

He whispered breathing heavily pulling me by my waist. My hands went to his shirt opening the buttons. He threw his shirt somewhere and pick me up making me circle my legs around his waist. He kissed me taking me to the bed. He made me lay on the bed sitting on his knee on both side of me.

Tae : Are you sober enough?

Yn : Just got headache.

I said holding my head. He chuckled and lean near my ears.

Tae : Let me give you some more ache.

He said and dropped his face on my neck sucking and biting there making me whimper.

Yn : Tae.

I whispered making him humm.

Yn : Slow down.

Tae : Not today.

He whispered against my skin. His hand went behind my back opening my zip. I raised myself a little helping him. He removed my dress leaving me in my undergarments. He raised his head and kissed me , I holded his locks while his hand went to my bra hook opening it. He threw it somewhere and started cupping my breast making me whine. He separated and attached his lips to my nipples sucking and biting there. His one hand went inside my underwear. He shoved his finger in me making me scratch his back biting my teeth.

Tae : Let it out love?

He said looking like a puppy from the middle of my breasts with his sweating forehead. He entered another finger while keep looking in my eyes making me close my eyes. He curled his finger making me whimper and curl my toes while my ankles turn white. I came moaning his name. Soon I heard the belt unbuckling sound making me look at him with my half opened eyes.

Tae : You make him so hard.

I giggled at his stupid statement making him pout. He entered slowly in me while keep pampering me with pecks.

Yn : M-move.

I said holding his hand which was on my cheek. He holded my hand and started moving slowly. His lips again find its way to mine like they were starving. I captured his bottom lips between my teeths , I tug sharply , Loving how the gesture causing him to ram harder into me.  I gasp , trying to memorize the feeling of having him fully sitted inside me , And then he pulls back.