22

In Jisoo's room :

Jisoo : What is it?

She asked closing the door. We sitted on the bed making a circle.

Ji-ah : Okh. So I wasn't planning to tell you all. I thought she accepted it but after seeing her rude behaviour. I am hundred percent sure there is something going in her mind.

Jisoo : Stop making puzzles Ji-ah.

Yn : Yeah. I am curious. Tell us already!!

I said in a whisper yell.

Ji-ah : Actually she used to had a crush on tae oppa from the Childhood

She said making our eyes widened

Jisoo & yn : What?

She nodded her head

Ji-ah : Yeah. But as she grow up her feelings are started getting stronger too. Getting clingy with oppa , Staying here to see him and a lot of things

I looked down feeling stressed after knowing all this.

Ji-ah: but when aunty sent him in a hostel. She also decided to focus on her study thinking she can come back any time and claim him. But after that tae oppa became more colder to everyone. And one day she get the news of your and oppa wedding. Due to some emergency she had to go USA but she could have made it to the wedding but she didn't. I thought Its because she is hurt or maybe she needs time to accept things.

She said shrugging her shoulder.

Yn : Maybe she accepted it?

I asked with hesitation

Ji-ah : but the way she is behaving now it's seems like she never gave up on tae oppa.

She said making me close my eyes and lay on the bed.

Jisoo : Aish. Why you are stressing up?

Yn : I hate when people try to take something thats mine.

I mumbled looking at the celing.

Jisoo : Phabo. Noone can take what yours.

Ji-ah : But she is kinda villan type eonni.

Yn : Yeah. Stop it you are scaring me!!

I said closing my eyes.

Jisoo : But how you know about it?

Hearing her I opened my eyes looking at ji-ah

Ji-ah : we were just joking around and she said she have a crush on oppa but I didn't take it seriously but after analysing her actions it get sure.

I sitted straight Looking at her.

Yn : What action? Did something happened between her and T-taehyung?

I asked as I can feel my heart hurting even at the thought of it.

Ji-ah : Noo.

She said shooking her head making me sigh.

Ji-ah : Eonni you know how oppa is and honestly he always stay irritated at her because of her behaviour.

Jisoo : yn don't worry she will not do anything

Yn : What if she does something like in movies then we will get separated and after thousands of years taehyung will found the truth and we will together again.

I said while spacing out.

Jisoo : Yahh stop with your stories. Nothing like this gonna happen.

Ji-ha : Yeah eonni. Don't worry. Oppa loves you.