12

Yn POV :

I went to Jennie eonni cabin. Actually that news effected me a lot I mean both of them are so perfect even have a baby then why the hell they want divorce. I am not even sure I should talk to her or not. As it's personal. I knocked on her door and entered after getting permission.

Jennie : Oh yn. Come.

She said with a sweet smile making me smile back. I went and sitted on the chair in front of her.

Yn : Are you busy?

Jennie : Ofcourse not. Do you need any help.

She asked making me shook my head.

Yn : No. I just wanted to see you.

Jennie : That's so sweet of you. How's everything going?

Yn : Umm. Good. What about you?

Her smile vanished hearing my question. She sighed and looked at me.

Yn : Are you fine?

She shook her head lightly.

Yn : umm. I actually Heard about it.

I mumbled looking at her with apologetic eyes.

Jennie : so what do you think about it?

She asked in whisper.

Yn : umm. I don't know what's going between you two but I adore you two alot and I trust you two whatever decision you two will take if will be for good.

I said placing my hand over her.

Jennie : It's not our decision Its mine decision.

She said while looking down.

Yn : Eonni both of you are more experienced than me but still please don't take a decision in hurry you regret later.

I said holding her hand in mine.

Jennie : Honestly I don't even know what else to do. He is always like this.

She said making me confuse.

Yn : Like?

I asked being clueless

Jennie : Like treating his work like its only thing in his life. I respect his passion for his work but he should understand That we are also important I mean forget about me what about joonie ? He can't even give him time.

I felt something pierced my heart. I gulped keeping the thoughts aside trying to focuse on her.

Yn : But eonni you two can talk this out. I am sure oppa will listen to you. 

She looked away and then again at me.

Jennie : Do you think I didn't did this? We always used to have arguments about this and he always agreed on giving me time and take a leave and after that everything back to normal. I thought it's fine I can live like this but no as time passed it became more hard and I can't take this anymore.

As she finished her sentence she broke down causing me to tear up. My biggest issue before stopping someone from crying that I love I started crying myself. I went towards her and hugged her letting my tears fall not showing her.

Yn : Everything will be fine. Just do whatever seems good. I am with you.

I wiped her tears kneeling down taking her hands in mine.

Yn : Eonni. Sorry for making you cry.

Jennie : If someone should be sorry it should be him.

She said making me nod.