39

Author's POV :

Tae : Don't worry hyung. You know I never let my emotions take over me.

He said making yoongi nod and left from there. Everyone gather outside the hospital to departure to their home. Yoongi's phone ringed taking everyone's attention.

Yoongi : it's eomma.

He whispered picking up the call. He cutted it after taking to her for a minute.

Yoongi : taehyung. She is asking you two to stay at her place since yn is not totally recovered.

Taehyung take a look at you to find you lost in another world. He nodded his head. Jin and jisoo went back to their house and you and taehyung went to your parents house with yoongi.

Your parents were anxious about you. They kept looking at the door waiting for their daughter to come. As soon as the door opened revealing you three. Your mother run to you taking you in a hug. They made you two sit.

Mrs min : Yn. Don't be disappointed. I also had 2 miscarriage before yoongi. It happened sometimes.

She said patting your head while your father and taehyung eyes didn't left your face trying to know what's going on in your mind. 

Yn : I am tired.

You whispered making your mom nod.

Tae : I will take her to room.

He said making everyone nod. You stand up to walk but he pick you in his arms shocking you for a second but you didn't reacted much but your parents got a smile on their face seeing the worried face of taehyung. He was nothing but frustrated not to know what's going on with you. He wanted you to cry on his shoulder, to tell him how badly you are hurt , to complain to him but you choose silence that is like a poison to him. He slowly made you sit on the bed sitting next to you.

Tae : Yn.

He whispered softly trying to hold your hand. You jerked your hand making him look at you with a frown.

Yn : I.

You took a deep breath.

Yn : I want some peace.

You said making him nod slowly.

Tae : Just know. I am here if you need anyone.

You Nodded your head laying on the mattress.

Tae : I have to go to the company for sometime. Call me if you need me.

He said putting your phone next to you. You hummed with closed eyes. He left pecking your forehead.

In the company :

He drived harshly today trying to let his frustrated , sadness out.  He entered in the parking lot alerting his guards. The guards turned the light and everything on there getting flustered seeing their boss at this sudden hour. He entered in his cabin slamming the door causing the sound to echo in the whole place. He screamed in his cabin slamming his hand on the wall.

Tae : WHY. JUST WHYYYY!!!

He screamed and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and decided to calm his anger. He sat on his desk with all the pending work he had. He started working keeping the phone next to him just in case you call him. He worked the whole night not getting any hint of time. He looked at his ringing phone quickly hoping to see your call but it was just his alarm. He sighed holding his face in his palm. He decided to went home first. He went to his house took a shower heading to your parents house.

You fall asleep cause of all the tiredness and crying yesterday. You woke up not to find taehyung on the bed. You decided to freshen up first. You get changed into your old comfortable clothes since you didn't brought any. Your mom came in the room with the breakfast knowing damn well You are planning to skip it.