45

Yn POV :

Jimin : Don't worry. We won't dare you to kiss yn.

He loudly said making everyone look at them.

Tae : Why?

He asked with an offended look.

Jungkook: Why? Do you want to kiss yn?

He asked teasing him.

Tae : Ofcourse I do. She is my wife.

He casually said making me red.

Jimin : That's why we won't dare you that.

He said making taehyung pout and look at me.

Jimin spin the bottle and It landed on Jungkook.

Jimin : So truth or dare?

Jungkook : Dare.

He said smiling and took a shot proudly. Sarang eonni signalled him to calm down.

Sarang : I dare you to block your so called female friends.

She said making his eyes widen. We laughed knowing how many girl's number he had not cause he is a bad person or something. He just love when people are impressed by him like a baby. Not only girls but boys too. He is just a baby in a big body.

Jungkook : Hey wait I-

Jimin cutted his sentence.

Jimin : Do it already playboy.

He said making him sigh and opening his phone blocking everyone. He spinned the bottle and it landed on ji-ah.

Ji-ah : Dare.

She said drinking a shot making a weird face.

Jimin: I dare you to kiss me.

He said with a smirk making us shout in whisper and men to roll their eyes.

Ji-ah : Yaahh.

She whinned

Jimin : It's a dare baby.

He said and winked making her pout.

Namjoon : It's jimin you all.

He said sighing. Ji- ah went towards him leaning her face she captured his lips. He let her kiss him her way. We gasped looking at the kinda hot couple. Hoseok oppa also steal a peck from lisa. Meanwhile my husband as he was sitting far from me sulking sent a fly kiss making sure no one see it making me chuckle. Ji-ah took her seat back spinning the bottle with a red face. It landed on namjoon oppa.

Namjoon : Truth.

He said winking at Jennie. She smiled at him like she knew what to ask.

Jennie : Who broke my lip gloss yesterday.

She asked making namjoon bite his lips

Namjoon : See it was Jonnie.

He said defending himself.

Jennie: Oh really?

She asked with a raised eyebrow making him look away and again at her.

Namjoon : *sigh* It was me. I am sorry bab-

She cutted his sentence.

Jennie : Don't talk to me.

She said and looked away making him sigh again. He holded his ears making her roll her eyes and hold his hands.

Namjoon : I will buy you that lipstick thing.

He said cutely making her chuckle. He took his seat back pecking her cheek. He spinned the bottle and it pointed towards jisoo eonni.