31

Yn POV :

Yn : No. Why would I want to talk to you. Ofcourse not. Do whatever you want. Buy someone's company, send someone in jail , destroy the whole world. I don't give a fuck.

I said and looked away. He putted his head on my shoulder.

Tae : I am sorry for not telling you. But I knew you will not agree. So I just informed yoongi hyung.

Yn : What was with the silent treatment?

I mumbled still looking outside.

Tae : Well then I was upset with your decision but today trust me it was work.

He holded my chin making me look at him. Our eyes get locked with each other.

Tae : Didn't you read my letter?

Yn : Letter?

I asked with a frown.

Tae : yeah. I putted it on the nightstand.

I shooked my head lightly making him sigh.

Tae : nevermind.

He said and looked away.

Yn : Ofcourse nevermind. Mumma. How much I missed him and he is saying nevermind.

I said crying as tears started to make their way out. He panicked holding my cheeks.

Tae : Hey hey. I didn't mean it that way. I mean you can read it tomorrow.

I sniffed looking at him with my pout.

Yn : I hate you. I ain't going with you.

I said and jerked his hands. I opened the door and started walking in some random direction followed by him.

Tae : Yn. Didn't we agreed on talking after going home.

He shouted while running behind me.

Yn : NOOOO.

I shouted and continued to walk.

Tae(in mind): She stay kind to everyone untill it comes to her poor husband.

Tae : Babe. Please stop. love.

He said walking next to me. I shooked my head.

Lady : Excuse me?

A lady said making us stop. We looked at her. She came and stand in front of taehyung passing him a smile. Oh. Godddd.

Lady : Do you know this address?

She asked showing her phone to taehyung. She slowly started leaning towards him making me fist my hand.

Tae : No. I don't.

He said shooking his head.

Lady : Ohh. Okay. By the way. You ar-

Yn : Jagiya~

I said pulling him towards me making his eyes widen.

Lady : Who are you?

She asked with a pissed expression.

Yn : Owner of the man your eyes are  roaming on.

I said raising an eyebrow and standing in front of taehyung covering him behind me.

Lady : Excuse me?

She asked with a frown.

Yn : Yeah?

I asked stumbling on my steps. Taehyung holded my shoulder helping me stand properly.

Lady : I knew it. You are drunk.