27

Yn POV :

Suna : You two danced together.

She said laughing like a physo. Should I run away. My back touched the wall making my breath hitch. She came dangerously close to me.

Suna : If tae Can't be mine. He can't be yours too

She looked at her hand Making me look there to find a knife in her hand. I widen my eyes. She raised her hand to stab me making me screem and put my palm in front of me. I felt someone pulling me making me move from there.

Author's POV :

Taehyung entered inside cutting his call heading towards his bedroom. He heard your voice from the kitchen cause of the pin drop silence in the house. He stopped and decided to go there. He went in the kitchen. He saw suna standing towering over you with a knife in her hand. He widened his eyes and run towards your direction. He pulled you making you dodge the knife. He looked at suna with bloodshot eyes making the knife fall from her hand. She was shivering seeing that taehyung. Everyone came towards the kitchen hearing your scream.

Your tears were falling from your eyes as you clinch in taehyung's shirt sobbing.

Mr Kim : What's happening?

Taehyung kept glaring at suna making everyone look at her.

Henna : What's going on suna?

Suna : Mom. I.

Tae : SHE WAS ABOUT TO STAB MY WIFE.

He shouted as his voice echoed in the house. Everyone gasped hearing him.

Mr Kim : Taehyung take yn out of here.

He said making taehyung nod. He lifted you in bridal style taking you to the living room.

After realising everything. Suna started to back away but Ji-ah holded her wrist making her look at her.

Ji-ah : today you actually crossed all the limits. Let's go.

She said and dragged suna to the living room in front of everyone. Taehyung sitted on the sofa with you on his lap.

Tae : I am here.

He said caressed your back. You snuggle more close to taehyung while he holded you firmly

Jisoo : Taehyung her hand.

She said making taehyung frown and look at your palm to find a deep cut as the blood was already wetting his shirt. Jisoo brought the first aid. Taehyung make you sit on the sofa with jisoo as she started treating the wound. Taehyung started calling someone from his phone.

Jin : Who are you calling tae?

Tae : Police.

He whispered making Suna's mom eyes widened.

Henna : Taehyungaa Don't do this. Her whole life will be finished.

Taehyung ignored her words.

Tae : Hello?

Henna : Taehyung I beg you.

Mr Kim : Tae stop. Don't do this.

His father said making him stop

Tae : But appa she -

Mr Kim : Let's first talk before taking any action taehyung.

He said making taehyung sigh in frustration. All these time you kept looking down as tears were Falling from your eyes. You didn't expected this from her. You always ignored her thinking she is just acting childish. She isn't that bad but today. She showed you death. Your whole life flashed in front of your eyes when she raised the knife towards you. You flinched feeling a hand on your other hand. You looked to see taehyung holding your hand. You laid your hand on his shoulder. He holded you close to him.