23

Next day :

Yn POV :

I went to check on taehyung If he is ready or not. I went inside the room to find him flexing his biceps in front of the mirror having a towel around his waist. I bitted my lips controlling my laugh. I carefully went inside making sure not to make any sound. I jumped and hugged his waist from behind making him flinch.

Tae : Y-you scared me.

He said and sighed making me chuckle. I tighten my grip around him putting my face on his back.

Yn : Omo. Mr Kim is scared of me? Sounds good.

I said giggling. He holded my hand making me stand in front of him. He took a step toward me making my back touch the mirror. He leaned near my face and whispered

Tae : Are you getting more hot? Or it's just I am lovesick?

I gulped and looked away with my buring cheeks.

Tae : Answer me love?

He said pecking my collarbone. He holded my chin making me look at him.

Yn : I. Umm. I think you are lovesick.

I said. He connected our forehead

Tae : but I think you are getting hot.

He said as he slides his hand from my shoulders to my palm pulling me closer to him.

Yn : S-suna?

I whispered looking at the door with widen eyes.

Tae : I am not falling for that.

He whispered as he lean towards my face. I mentally face palamed myself and back away making him frown. He looked behind to widen his eyes. He grabbed his shirt from the bed wearing it quickly. Can't she go away? She is still standing here.

Suna : *ahem ahem* Lets go and have breakfast.

She said making me nod.

Yn : Yeah. I will come in a minute.

She rolled her eyes and went away making me sigh. It's so embarrassing. I looked at the pissed taehyung. It's like a baby didn't get his candy.

Yn : wear your clothes quickly taehyung.

He looked away making me frown. I sighed and closed the door. I went towards him but he looked away. I holded his cheeks making him look at me.

Yn : First of all you showed her something thats mine and now you are the one who is sulking?

I asked with a serious look. He kept looking at me. I sighed and connected our lips knowing what he wants. He holded my neck and waist pulling me close. We separated after a sweet kiss.

Yn : Now get ready.

He nodded his head while smiling making me smile back.

Yn : And from next time close the door if you are planning to stay naked.

He nodded his head and pecked my lips

In the afternoon :

I was laying on the bed using my phone not because I have nothing to do but the real reason is I have so much to do and thinking about it making me tired so I am resting.

Suna : hey.

She said coming out of no where making me shock. Is she a ghost? I sitted on the bed.

Yn : yeah?

Suna : Can we talk?

She said making me nod. She sitted on the bed. Please don't turn out to be bad. I don't want a headache in my life.