19

After a month ( Midnight) :

Author's POV :

You two were sleeping in eachother embrace then the phone call disturbed your sleep making you whine. You patted taehyung face making him wake up.

Yn : Yah. Your phone is ringing.

You mumbled hugging him more tightly trying to not listen the ringtone. Taehyung streched his hands with close eyes getting his phone in his hand. He picked the call up without checking.

Tae : Who?

He widen his eyes hearing the other person on the phone call.

Tae : We are coming.

He said and cutted the call trying to wake you up.

Tae : Love. Wake up. We have to go to hospital.

You turn your back to him not ready to wake up.

Tae : Jisoo noona is in labour pain.

He said making you wake up in an instant.

Yn : What?

You asked while rubbing your paining eyes because of the lack of sleep.

Tae : We should go.

He said making you nod. You went to the washroom washing your face trying to get rid of sleep. You made a bun of your long hair going in the room.

Tae : here.

He said giving you a overcoat as the weather is chilly outside. He drive to the hospital. You two entered in the VIP section to see taehyung's mom and dad there with Jin. You two went to them.

Tae : How is she?

He asked looking at everyone.

Jin : It's still time.

He said making taehyung nod while you were still struggling with your sleep.

Mrs Kim : Yn. Sit here.

She said pointing the seat next to her. You Nodded you head and took the seat.
Taehyung sitted next to you. Soon the doctor came outside and Jin went inside with him again. You looked at stressed Mrs Kim.

Yn : Mom. Don't worry. It's fine.

You said holding her hand. She putted her head on your shoulder. You caressed her back. Soon a nurse came outside.

Nurse : We need these medicines.

Taehyung went and took the paper heading outside. Soon it's get brighter outside indicating the morning. The crying sound of baby made you look at taehyung with a smile. You hugged him being not able to take the happiness.

Yn : Congratulations. You became a Soogbu (uncle)

You squeezed him in happiness.

Mrs Kim : You became a Soogmo (aunt) too

She said caressing your back making you smile.

Nurse : You all can go inside.

Aa soon as we went inside , Mom and dad went to see the baby. You was about to go to the baby but stopped as your eyes fall on the tired and exhausted jisoo laying there with holding Jin's hand. You left taehyung hand and went to her. She smiled a little looking at you.

Yn : you are so strong eonni.

You said as you holded her other hand.

Jin : Yn stay with her. I have to bring some things.