14

Yn POV :

I notice a group of employees discussing something.

Sia : Hey yn came.

I went to them.

Yn : What are you all discussing?

Joe : Aish you know we were talking about you.

He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

Yn : Me ? What?

Mina : How Mr Kim shouted on you Yesterday.

She said making me look down

Anni : He is so rude. I wonder how he is with his family?

Mina : Specially his wife. She must be having a tough time.

I shooked my head to myself.

Sia : Yeah. You know yn. We were confuse since your name is the same as Mr Kim's wife.

She said laughing. Aish phabo. I am his wife. I was about to tell them but Anni spoked.

Anni : But the way he behaves with you. We get it clearly.

Yn : Behave with me?

I asked being confuse.

Joe : Yeah. He won't shout on his wife.

Anni : Yeah and the way he coldly talks with you. Not in a world you are his wife.

Mina : And he don't even look at you. We get sure you are not his wife.

I passed a fake chuckle and went away leaving them.

In the evening :

I took my things heading out of my cabin. I found taehyung and jimin standing near the elevator making me stop on my place. Jimin looked at me followed by taehyung.

Jimin : Hey yn.

He said with a smile.

Yn : hey.

I said passing a smile at him.

Tae : I was waiting for you. Let's go.

He said while coming towards me making jimin nod. I followed him going to the elevator. The whole ride to house was silent. I didn't speaked cause of my anger. Cause If I will speak I will shout so it's better to shut up and I don't know about him. As soon as we reached home. I left for our room leaving him in the car. Soon he came behind following me. I entered in the room and was about to go to the washroom but stopped hearing him.

Tae : I am sorry.

He whispered standing at a distance. I hummed

Yn : I-its okh.

I said and went inside the washroom.

Tae POV :

It's been two days she talked to me. I was not able to focus on anything. I just want her to once smile at me , Call my name. My name never sounded that good from anyone's mouth but the way she say it. She give it a meaning. I am frustrated by our distance.

Author's POV :

You came out of the washroom after taking a shower to find him sitting on the bed tugged in a white tshirt and sweatpants. You looked away when he looked at you. He started walking towards you making you gulp. You tried to go out of the room but before you go he caged you in between his arms. You still didn't looked at him

Tae : Love. Don't you think you punished me enough? I swear I will never shout on you again.

He said making your eyes teary you still didn't looked at him.