Chapter 404 - Destroy the Empire!!

"HOOOOO!!!"

"WE'LL TAKE DOWN THE EMPIRE!!"

The tens of thousands of people roared at the same time that it shook the whole place. Their voices echoed in every direction as they wanted to go back to their homeworld and defeat the forces of the empire that humiliated them.

But everyone knew that it wasn't an easy task. The only one that brings them confidence in fighting the empire was Souta. His god-like strength was the source of everyone's confidence. Without him, they wouldn't think that they had a chance to defeat the empire.

The overwhelming power of the empire was something that they couldn't imagine being on the losing side.

Those commanders and generals were nothing with Souta at their side.

"Good. We're going to take over the worlds that are close to this world."

Souta nodded with a satisfied expression as he smiled faintly and added, "Prepare yourself. Tomorrow, we'll launch an attack."

He quickly turned around and left.

...

"I can't believe that we took over an entire planet," Lydia said while looking at Souta. After she freed the prisoners in the territory of the Seventh Warden, she quickly went to the other territory with Isabella.

After completing their task, the two went back to meet with Souta and found that all the higher-ups of the Prison World were dead.

"We'll take over everything and kill everyone. That's it." Franklin said with a faint smile as he glanced at Lydia.

Lydia narrowed her eyes. She knew Franklin was a mass murderer and a powerful person. She knew that she would be defeated if she fought this crazy person.

Torkez looked at the two of them before he turned to Souta and asked, "I have a question. Do you have a specific world that we're going to attack?"

"Souta, already said that we're going to attack the nearest worlds so there's nothing much to talk about it," Franklin said to Torkez. All he wanted to do was to fight those people.

Souta looked at everyone and said, "I don't know which world to attack so give me all the information. I will decide after looking at it."

Lydia and Torkez looked at each other. They didn't care about Franklin's opinion at all as they knew that fighting was what he wanted.

One was a former commander of the empire while the other one was a famous leader of the rebel army that discovered the parasitic essence eater. So the two of them knew a lot of information about the worlds near the Prison World.

The two told him about the fifteen worlds that were close to this world. They explained the details of this world to him. Of course, Torkez details were outdated as he was imprisoned for a long time but his information still helped in clarifying a lot of things regarding these fifteen worlds.

"I see..."

Souta nodded his head and choose the five strongest worlds. The five worlds where most of the empire's armies were stationed. He chooses to deal with them as fast as possible and head towards the homeworld of the empire.

He couldn't go directly to that world as the transportational device has limitations. It couldn't transport people or things to the planet that was too far away from it. That's why they had to go from another world to another world until the planet of the empire was within the range of the transportational device.

"Franklin, lead the prisoners from the fifth catastrophe rank prison..."

Souta tasked Franklin to invade one of the five worlds that he has chosen with the prisoners from the other catastrophe rank prison. Franklin, Torkez, and the dragon weren't the strongest prisoners in this world. There were people on the other catastrophe rank prison that has the same power level as them but only Torkez has a parasitic essence eater.