Chapter 549 - Witch Clan: Power of Mana Convergent Bomb

"Oh, shit!! They didn't tell me anything about it?!"

Eztein shouted in frustration as the impact of the explosion trashed him on the ground. The flames caused by the explosion swallowed him and he tried to defend against it but it was futile. It was already too late to set up a barrier.

"SHIT!! AT LEAST TELL ME THE PLAN NEXT TIME!!!"

BOOOOOM!!!!

Time seems to stop at the moment as a huge explosion erupted in the woods and almost wiped out everything in the vicinity.

...

Isabella and the rest were already in the sky when the bomb exploded. Every people heard an ear-piercing sound and it was followed by a powerful gust of wind that uprooted tens of thousands of trees in the forest. Then, a powerful suction force pulled every object towards the epicenter and the force turned opposite in less than a second. It blew everything, ravaging every object in tiny pieces before the heat flared up.

Isabella and the others raised their hands to block the light but it didn't stop them from seeing the light. The light pierced through their arms and eyelids and they could see every vein in their hands.

'I'm sure that a peak S-rank could survive a direct hit from the Mana Convergent Bomb but they wouldn't escape it unscathed. Even Souta confirmed its power before when he confronted the Great Astley Empire. The power level of the empire is low but their technology is high and this world is the opposite. The power level is high but the technology is low.'

Isabella said inwardly as she raised her hand and the Guardian Fortress shoots another three human-size bombs.

Against the powerful army, they had to use technology to shorten the gap in their strength.

S-rank would be injured and A-rank would be severely injured while B-rank would directly die from the second impact. The C-rank below would simply disintegrate from the first impact of the explosion. That's how she saw it.

She heard from Souta before that he only managed to escape it with burned skin and flesh was because he had eaten a mana fruit that raised his resistance. It was a fruit that could let him walk two thousand degrees celsius.

She was sure that Souta could handle the Mana Convergent Bomb right now as he was several times stronger than the time when he fought the Great Astley Empire.

But it couldn't be the same for S-rank witches here. They were tough but surely they haven't eaten the same mana fruit as Souta. It would be a different matter if it was a shackled realm expert but those shackled realm witches were fighting each other and the last shackled realm witch was fighting Souta.

In other words, there was no person that could save these witches.

'After these, I could let that man fight them.'

Isabella was talking about Eztein. Eztein was at the peak S-rank and he had almost the same amount of durability as these witches. That if she didn't include the parasite. Also, Eztein wasn't in the epicenter of the explosion unlike those witches so even if he was injured it was nothing compared to those people in the center.

...

Franklin was having a thrilling fight with powerful witches on the other side of the land when powerful explosions erupted.

The explosions stopped their battle as they turned around to look at the gigantic mushroom of clouds that reached the clouds in the sky.

Even at their position, they still could feel the power of the explosion. The power that could harm their bodies.