Chapter 517 - Two Weeks

In the south continent...

Alice was monitoring Torkez and Franklin's actions.

The Noxious, the assassin group formed by Franklin, became the strongest underground organization of the Numan Country. It developed very fast and it alerted a lot of people. So most of the underground organizations tried to stop Noxious but all of them were demolished.

Franklin personally annihilated those people with Isabella's help. Compared to the central continent, the people in south continent were weaker. The only people that could be a threat to them were the Annihilation Realm masters. In other words, the S-rank experts that controlled the Numan Country.

The Noxious swallowed various underground organizations in just a month and they finally extend their hand on the neighboring countries to expand their influence and strength.

It became a powerful force with five A-rank experts, one hundred twenty B-rank experts, five hundred sixty C-rank experts, and thousands of below C-rank experts. It will continue to rise and Franklin was confident in his abilities.

The Clautus Group was pretty much normal compared to Noxious. It just became a city-scale organization as it completely replaced the Red Witch and Nine Lives in the Blue Ray City.

The Clautus Group wasn't an underground organization so they had to be careful about their reputation and action. After all, they didn't want to challenge the ruling forces of the Numan Country with their current strength. They will suffer an instant defeat if they fight one of the ruling forces as they didn't have an Annihilation Realm master in their ranks.

Alice was satisfied with their works as they were close in conquering a Numan Country. She's the one who's in charge here as she was the only one who could contact Souta. Souta didn't have any spare transmission talisman with him so Torkez and the rest didn't have a way to contact him.

They didn't want to use the Great Astley Empire's technology in the Guardian Fortress as there's a high possibility that someone from the central continent could detect the wavelength. It's too risky compared to the transmission talisman.

About Yuko and Doranjan, Alice had no news about them. She could only hope that the two were doing well in the Monster Kingdom.

"Those two are strong so they are going to be fine..."

She muttered as she looked through the window. The city looks peaceful but she knew that various organizations were competing hidden in the shadows.

"I will continue my training. I completely liquefied all the mana in my mana pool and reached the limit of A-rank. The next process is solidifying. Just a little bit more and I will attain S-rank."

...

Two weeks had passed since the incident in the Paultry City. Souta and the others hide in Eilish's mansion. They were safe here and no one would forcefully barge inside the house of an Extinction Realm master.

The situation became intense as Night Watch decided to pressure the Monster Dungeon by sending a few elites. A monster was involved in the incident so most of the people thought that it was related to the Monster Dungeon.

Even the Union Peace decided to move and pressure the Monster Dungeon. The atmosphere was intense as war could break out at any moment.

The nearby monster around it was eradicated and it could be seen as Night Watch wouldn't stop until they learned the inside story of the incident. But then the Monster Dungeon denied everything and said that they didn't send a monster in that place much less a monster that could use best feram.

The Monster Dungeon wasn't afraid of them. They literally came out of their nest and fought the people from the Night Watch and Union Peace. They pushed them back with a dominant attitude.