Chapter 465 - Desperate

The S-rank elf wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

"What now... A third evolution monster.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. He was already annoyed by the fact that an A-rank expert made him bleed and now a third evolution monster would add to this.

No A-rank has done this to him. This only means that Bryan was a special person among the A-rank experts that he met before.

"I don't want to play anymore. I'm taking this seriously."

The elf said as he raised his left hand. Then, one of the S-rank experts who were watching the battle from behind threw a saber at him. After that, the arm guard, gloves, helmet, etc.

He wore a high-grade equipment that will boost his strength. His entire focus was only on Bryan and he simply needed to defeat this young man who had a power of an A-rank.

"Defeating a genius like you is what makes it more interesting."

He said with a smile as he tightly grabbed the saber in his hand. His energy flowed through the blade and it emitted a dim blue light.

[Mana Blade]!

He didn't need to worry about the third evolution monster. With his perception, he could sense that there were two third evolution monsters but that's not a problem. The sixty-two B-rank and forty-seven A-rank experts were enough to handle it. The twenty-nine S-rank experts didn't even need to make a move.

"It seems that you want to stop the ritual but if you just stand there and do nothing Lord Algard will complete the ritual. At that time, your efforts will be in vain."

The S-rank elf smiled as he taunted Bryan to attack him. He wasn't going to lower his guard anymore and he was going to use all of his power to this genius young man.

That's right. If Bryan didn't make a move then the ritual will be completed before he could save those women.

"That's why..."

Bryan compressed his energy. Even with all the added boost of his techniques were still not enough to defeat this one S-rank and yet there were still dozens of S-rank experts waiting for him behind this man.

He didn't bring his orange grade equipment with him so he was at disadvantage against someone who was fully equipped.

...

Two people were walking on the streets in the Eternal Empire while watching the commotion in the Bentley Family's territory. They were Number Ten and Number Six.

"Brother Hexan, are you sure that it's fine to leave Brother Bryan alone?" Number Ten asked curiously.

"It's fine... Bryan couldn't be killed. Also, when he shattered the prison, he awakened the magical human bloodline. That's just the start of it and since he fully awakened this bloodline on his own. His other bloodlines will leave its dormant state." Hexan said with a calm expression as if he knew what will happen to Bryan.

"Hmm... I didn't see Brother Bryan's file in the white lab. Just how many bloodlines did he have?" Number Ten asked.

"You have three bloodlines and I possessed five bloodlines. The boost that it gives to us let us fight someone at a higher level than us." Hexan paused for a moment as he hesitated. In the end, he decided to open his mouth, "Bryan is the perfect being that 'that man' has created so far. Just imagine having the bloodline of all humans and the specialties of the top 30 races of demi. That's not all, the project will not be called [Project God Slaying] if he didn't have the power to slay gods. Of course, he had the power of a god just like Number Two, Three, Four, and Five but Bryan is exceptional."