Chapter 443 - Farewell

A-rank.

This was a rank that the Adventurers Guild gave to the people who managed to liquefy their mana. From then, most of the people in the Giza Continent called the people who liquefied their mana an A-rank expert. It became a power level for a specific level of strength.

Those people who reached this level can be truly called a powerhouse.

And now, a second-year student showed this level of power. It instantly shocked everyone in the whole event. The A-rank was hard to achieve. Only a few third-year students have reached this level of strength and those people were already in the top 10 rankings.

Yet, this guy named Bryan easily showed his liquefied mana in front of everyone. It was natural that everyone would be stunned at this scene.

It was no ordinary scene after all.

"It's not enough..."

Bryan said as he took back his hand.

No one dared to challenge him once again when they knew that he was an A-rank expert. Of course, everyone already put him as the strongest second-year student in their heart. Why? Because other than Bryan no students showed a power equal to his or showing liquefied mana just like him. In short, the strongest second-year students were just B-rank experts.

Everybody was shocked as their mouths turned into an "O" shape. Silence premised on the whole area. No uttered any sound as if they were afraid of something.

Lumilia and Lynn were the only calm people. They knew that Bryan reached the A-rank level in their training. It's just that they haven't registered his rank in the Adventurers Guild yet so no one knew about it.

"Bryan's an A-rank!!"

Even Alea was shocked that she stood up in her seat and stared at Bryan with wide eyes. Amiel and Erwyn who were with her were shocked too.

The small event continued and most of the team formed a plan. They sent their weaker members to consume Bryan's defense and his team. Most of Bryan's teammates were just C-rank so they didn't rank high in the event.

But then, no one would underestimate Bryan anymore. The other teams also test Lumilia's strength and she showed her power as a B-rank expert. She wasn't as strong as Bryan but her strength place her above the average students of this academy.

Every student realized that they weren't average people. There's a reason why the princess brought them here to this place.

Bryan, Lumilia, and Lynn got the attention of the whole academy in an instant. Their famed spread out and stories about their adventurers were passed to every people.

They became famous and popular.

The teams with the highest scores didn't even get the fame that they should've gotten in the event because of Bryan, Lumilia, and Lynn. Most of the students didn't even care about them as their attention was on the people that the princess brought.

...

On the planet called Astley...

The Liberation White Army has established a new country called Astros. A country that will become a new powerhouse to stabilize the things that happened in this war.

The old country has fallen and a new country has risen. The balance has changed greatly and a lot of people were uncomfortable with it but the leaders of the Liberation White Army didn't care about it. They knew that the people will get used to it sooner or later.

They will realize that the laws of the Astros weren't as strict as the Great Astley Empire. But for the people that were enslaved by the empire were quite comfortable with this new country. After all, they regained their freedom and they could finally work while receiving payment. Unlike before, they work every day without receiving anything as most of them were slaves.