Chapter 578: Back to Imperium

“What should we do now, leader? Are we going to eliminate all of them?” Eztein asked.

“No, there’s no time and we can’t kill all of them in a short amount of time.” Souta shook his head.

The three Guardian Fortresses had entered the atmosphere of the Imperium so there’s no need to kill all of the council’s soldiers. After all, they don’t have enough power to kill dozens of S-rank. The only thing that they could do was to keep them busy.

“So we’re going back,” Alice said.

“Yeah, we’re going back to Imperium.”

Souta nodded with a serious look.

“For now, retreat away. I will create a gravitational force that will slow down all these S-ranks.”

“Okay.”

“Got it.”

Alice and Eztein flew away from Souta.

Souta used all of the energy left in his monster orb and [Nebula Heart] to create a strong field of gravity. It was a meat grinder for people below S-rank but this gravity field could only slow down the movement of people that solidified their mana.

Although it couldn’t deal any damage to S-rank, it was still enough to buy them some time.

Ohm!

“Damn!”

“Fuck!”

“That monster had a strange ability!”

“It’s my first time seeing a third evolution stage that is as strong as this one!”

The S-rank soldiers were being pulled away. Their strong bodies were resisting the intense gravity around them.

They wanted to follow Souta but they couldn’t do so as the seven shadows and two spirits attacked them once again.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“Ugh!”

Souta spat a mouthful of blood as his body turned back to its normal form. All of the active skills around him had disappeared except for the [Gravitational Ball] spell.

“Souta!” Alice flew and supported him.

“Thanks, let’s go now. This gravity field will only last for thirty seconds.” Souta said to her.

Exhaustion assaulted him and he could barely move his body now that he drained all of the energy in his monster orb and [Nebula Heart]. Even the energy in his parasite queen was gone.

There’s nothing left.

“I understand. Leave everything to me. You can rest now.”

Alice said to her as she glanced at the black hole-like thing that Souta created using the power of gravity.

“I can’t rest… I… Don’t… Want…” Souta tried to say something but his vision slowly became blurred. He was slowly losing his consciousness.

“You’ve worked hard. I will try to keep you safe.”

She muttered as she glanced at him who was in her arms. She turned to Eztein and nodded.

The two of them flew towards the Imperium.

The Guardian Fortresses passes through the atmosphere. They were descending too fast as the gravity of the planet was pulling them on the ground.

“We’re here. It’s Imperium.”

The layers of flesh on Torkez’s face had returned inside his body. He looked around the vast and bustling land.