Chapter 573: Council's Attack: Imperium

Souta moved his body from side to side as he avoided the attacks of the nine A-rank experts that were after him.

Since he activated the [Serial Killing Steps], the effect of [Cat’s Speed], [Shadow Steps], [Agility Boost], and [Dash] had been raised by 10%. It was good as if all these four movement skills had experienced an upgrade.

“What?! He’s faster!!”

“Shit! Don’t give him a chance to attack!”

The A-rank tried to get close to Souta but it was already too late. Souta used the field of [Hunter State] to target five of them. The five target’s speeds will decrease by 20% and they will slowly lose their advantage in number.

[Crimson Moon]!

Souta slashed his sword and a red energy blade flew towards the A-rank experts.

Boom!

‘Shit! I wanted to cast some spells but it will take some time.’ He cursed inwardly.

‘I thought that you’re a genius.’ Saya said.

‘No one said that I’m a genius.’ He complained to her.

Souta could build a basic magic circle of a tier 1 spell but his building speed was still low. To build the magic circle of the most basic tier 1 spell could still take him five seconds.

Thanks to Eilish, he could properly cast spells without relying on the system but it was still not enough for a proper battle. His enemies could kill him before he could cast those spells.

“I’m gonna do it like how I do it usually.”

Souta muttered as he flew around faster. His target fight now was the five A-rank that had suffered from the decrease of twenty percent movement speed. For him, they were the easiest to kill.

[Solid Hunter State Boots] (Dark): A pair of boots that were created by Frozen Blacksmith Yunhar Ten thirteen thousand years ago. Yunhar is an elf that wanted to surpass the creation of dwarves and before he died he created this pair of boots as his masterpiece.

Effect: +300 Agility, +250 Dexterity, +50 Strength, +50 Intelligence, +50 Vitality +100 Energy, +200 Health, +50 Stamina, +10% physical and energy defense

Skill: [Hunting State], [Serial Killing Steps], [Rapid Demolition Spring]

He charged towards them but the other four prevented him from approaching the other five A-rank experts.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Explosions occurred as Souta exchanged high-speed blows with the A-rank. Even though he was in his normal form, he was slowly gaining an advantage in fighting several A-rank. He couldn’t do this before and he would probably suffer a defeat if he fought several A-rank alone in his normal form.

“Tch!”

Eztein was annoyed as more than ten A-rank experts were trying to take him down.

“The council will come at us in full force next time. I’m afraid that we wouldn’t be able to escape if that happens.”

He shifted his body as a spear passed beside him. He realized how enormous the council was as an organization. It controlled hundreds of high worlds and some of those high worlds were stronger than his home planet.

Whoosh!

He grabbed one of the A-rank in the neck and several spikes burst out of his hand trying to pierce the defense of A-rank.

“You will not be able to escape!”

Eztein used his power as a peak S-rank to pin down the A-rank before he stabbed the A-rank with his halberd. Once he got ahold of his enemies, they wouldn’t be able to escape him. The difference between an A-rank and a peak S-rank was huge.