Chapter 437 - Great Astley Empire: Fruitful Rewards

The Great Astley Empire has collapsed. Their leader has died in Souta's hand and he also acquired the secret weapon of the empire.

No one could oppose him now.

No one had that kind of power.

Even assassination wouldn't work because his individual strength was cut above the rest. No one could deny that Souta was the strongest person that they've known.

Once again, Souta showed his brutal side to the people by executing the generals and commanders of the empire. Several hundreds of B-rank experts have died. Only a few of them were A-rank.

This force was already enough to kill Souta. In fact, even fifty B-rank was enough to fight him. As long as they had different classes in their group that could fill up their weakness then it will not be a problem.

More than six hundred commanders and two hundred generals were a huge force that even Souta would have to avoid clashing directly. He was just a third evolution monster, not a fourth evolution monster who could easily kill hundreds of B-rank in the blink of an eye.

Well, Souta simply wanted to extract the parasite in their bodies. Collecting a number of parasites that almost reach a thousand was a huge haul. He was satisfied with his loot this time. All the other things simply didn't get in his eyes.

Money and high-grade equipment were nothing to him. His equipment was still better than those treasures that were inside the treasure vault of the royal palace.

Souta, Franklin, Torkez, Lydia, Jamine, Alice, and the leader of the organizations that helped the Liberation White Army was sitting around a long table.

They were having a meeting about what should they do now that the empire has collapsed. Is the liberation army going to establish a new nation or not? Everyone wanted to discuss it.

Souta simply looked at all the people in the room with a plain expression. He didn't want to do anything about it as he was going to leave soon. Before he goes back to the Great World Imperium, he will check the living labyrinth in Planet Eidin first.

'This is tiresome...'

He sighed inwardly as he rested his head on his palm. He looked at them and heard that Lydia and Jamine were interested in establishing a new overlord nation. A nation that could support the hundreds of planets under the rule of the empire.

He was amused. They wouldn't be here if not for him. The Great Astley Empire will discover the Great World Imperium and will try to attack it. Then, they will wake up the World Serpent and it will be the start of their destruction.

"What do you think, Souta?"

Souta raised his eyebrows as he noticed that everyone was looking at him. He didn't know what to say as he was remembering the events that happened in the game.

"About what?"

He asked without changing his expression. He wanted to finish this meeting as soon as possible. So he tried to think of a way to finish it.

Then,

"Okay, we'll establish a new country and that country will be called Astros. This country will support all the planet that was under the rule of the empire previously. It will help them stand on their own. I'll leave the establishment to all of you."

Souta said to them.

"Then, who's going to be the leader of the new country?"

Someone asked. But others knew that Souta was going to be the leader of the new country. No one was more suitable than him to be the leader of the new country.