Subjects

Jacob met a lonely Luna drinking her coffee. "Apples?" He asked sitting by her. She nodded, "I love how its sweetness interferes with the bitterness of the coffee."
Jacob tilted his head,"We stopped having these sessions of chatting. There's James now".
Ellen could sense the reproach in his voice. She looked out of the window and huffed,"Dexter is my friend. You are Tyler's friend. That will do the explanation I guess."
Jacob stopped her as she stood to leave,"Because I'm his friend, I'm no longer yours?"
Ellen smiled lightly, "Friends are not alike. Some are great and lifetime ones. Some are not even trusted. Some are your friend because you're their enemy's enemy. Some are your friend for a day. Some are there just because their duty is to be there."
"And what type am I, Luna?"
Ellen huffed,"none. You are the one that tried being my friend. And then realized it can't be while you're friends with Tyler."
"Not true, your Highness." Jacob denied.
"I was not surprised to see a paper signed by you on Tyler's desk and listing everything you've known about me." Ellen looked deep into Jacob's eyes.
Jacob looked down avoiding her looks. "Have a good day, Luna."
With that Dexter entered. Ellen smiled sadly as he approached,"I feel horrible. My heart aches." She whispered resting her head on his chest.
At the door, without anyone's notice, Tyler stood on his way to his office. He saw his wife's pale and sad face. He heard her voice at the range of crying. And he saw her resting her head on her guard's chest. James was looking down at her, worried. He even raised his hand 3 times in attempt to caress her back, but then returned it down. Tyler was taken by surprise when Eden's hand touched his back. He frowned as he stared down at her smirking face,"Bonjour mister"
He was tired to deal with her. He turned and walked to his office. Eden scoffed once her eyes met Ellexter's scene. But then she realized something, her mate was furious because of what he saw. Because of Ellen!

~*~

"Has she shifted yet?"
Tyler heard his father's words through the phone. He looked to his mate trying to seduce him at the end of his office. He gave her a smile,"Not yet."
"Dustin said she's a late bloomer. It is your job to make her shift as soon as possible."
Tyler took his eyes off of Eden,"Seriously dad?! How am I supposed to turn a woman as weak as her into a werewolf?"
"You're the new Alpha. Figure it out." And with that the line was cut.
Tyler cursed and left a protesting Eden as he headed to his Beta's office. He spoke mentally to Dexter,'Jacob's office at the company. Now'

With a sip of his coffee he started his speech,"I need you two to fix Ellen's shifting issue. I don't know how. I have far more important businesses than her."
He drank the rest in one gulp and left.
Dexter turned to Jacob who said,"Did he really call a meeting for this?! A sentence?! No discussion?!"
Dexter smiled as in 'don't you know him' and left.

In the days that followed, Ellen went under extreme training by the beta and her guard. She was getting better, but the rate was slow. And Tyler found himself asking the elders for help. There were two suggested choices, the first that was voted by the majority said to push her limits. And the second that one old beta said to push her to commit a murder. And Tyler was definitely going with the first.

Tyler kept an eye on her training for a week. He liked how her small figure was gaining muscles. But then, whenever he saw Dexter training her, he'd remember how Ellen relaxed once he was next to her. And that would hurt. He didn't knew why, but it hurt. He frowned, he didn't care. He didn't care. He reminded himself over and over.

~*~

He stood one day with Eden at a distance watching Ellen training with both Dexter and Jacob. Strange, he thought. She was quiet good in avoiding their hits, yet she didn't aim for one herself. And finally after 7 minutes of their match, Dexter hit her on her left side and she fell to her knees. "Ahh"
Both men went down next to her,"Luna!"
She smiled,"dam it Dex. I'm a woman! Be gentle here!"