8. Neil's POV

So I wrote two chapters this weekend and decided to treat all my lovely readers with both of then together. Go ahead. Enjoy!

I needed to clear my mind. From the kiss, to almost being caught discussing Ishani with my father, to my father scheming to get us together. What scared me was Ishani's ultimatum of deciding after the holiday. I went for a walk the beautiful surroundings and the cold air cleared my mind. Mission marriage was on and Ishani had to say yes. I went back to the room as I heard, "banno tera swager" song coming from Ishani's room. I knocked, no relpy. I banged on the door, still no reply. Thinking something was wrong I opened the door. There she sat, lost in the jacuzzi without her clothes on. Yikes! I called her and she looked up. I walked and grabbed a towel and turned around while trying to give her the towel in the jacuzzi. There must be water on the floor as I felt myself slip. I landed with a thud, splashing water all over, inside the jacuzzi. Ishani grabbed me midfall making the fall softer. I held to her and she started giggling. I stared laughing too the weight and tensions lifted. I wrapped the now wet towel around her as I managed to sit in the jacuzzi with my clothes on.

We both got out and the room was filled with water. I went to my room, showered, changed and arranged the housekeeping to clear the mess. I went to the sitting area and poured a drink as I headed to the balcony. Ishani was outside already. Dressed in denims and a beige jacket and bright red boots she looked cute but when I saw that cigarette on her ruby red lips my blood boiled. "Why did you start smoking Ish?" I asked coolly when all I felt was anger. "Neil its work pressure. You will not understand." "You aren't working now," I pointed out. "My mind is preoccupied, I'm confused as to why did we have sex," she said. This was the first time she acknowledged its happening. Looking at the sunset, I said, "Ishani what's the stress? We are marrying. We have always had an understanding and I " before I could add the love you the bell rang. Ishani threw the cigarette down the valley and I replied let me see. It was the cleaning staff. They went and started cleaning the deluge my slipping created. I went out to the balcony and Ishani had a steaming cup of coffee for me and a chai for herself. "You made this?" I asked sipping the strong and the best coffee I had ever had. "There are many things you are yet to discover Mr Singh," she said teasing. The moment of expressing my love had come and gone. We decided to order room service and we opened the bottle of red wine from the bar as we settled in the balcony and watched as dusk took over and lights twinkled in Mussorie and below you could see Haridwar, ganga and a multitude of small twinkling lights. We had finished dinner and shared the thick blanket to beat the chilly air. Ishani kept her head on my shoulder as we discussed random things. My semi proposal was the elephant we both refused to address. "Can I kiss you?" I blurted. It was something I was thinking and ended up saying it loud. Ishani looked at me with her big kohl lined eyes and closed them slowly and we kissed. This time it was deeper. I nibbled her lower lip as she willingly participated in deepening the kiss. I was kissing her throat when the bell rang. I slowly moved apart confused. Ishani looked at me and said breathlessly, "Saved by the bell! You open the door. I hide the bottle n the blanket. Our story is we were sleeping in our rooms."

I got up and opened the door, our parents stood in there. My dad looked at me in the eye, "where were you both?, where's Ish? Where all did you go?"

I saw Ishani come out from her room her hair all messed and she was in her lowers the one she wore when we came here. She looked like she just got up from sleep. "Hello maa, papa, uncle and aunty. When did you guys come?" She even yawns. "You sleep dear," my dad dismissed Ishani. "Let's meet for breakfast at 7?" he said and walked out. "Our suite is 5 minutes away from yours call on 1021 if you want to anything beta," aunty ruffled my hair and off they all went loudly discussing where to eat tomorrow.

Ishani was giggling inside her blanket when I went to her room. "That was close! Let's continue," I winked at her. She patted on her bed "come let's watch Big Boss." It was one reality show we both followed. This was how I wanted us to be. While watching telly we both fell asleep.

*Bigg boss is the Indian version of big brother.