29. Neil's POV

Merry Christmas lovey readers. This chapter is a bit risqué please read at your own risk!

Ishani was quiet suddenly which sacred me. "Come let's eat some MnM's" Ishani looked at me confused as I walked her over to the biggest MnM candy store around. We picked bags after bags of the chocolatey goodies, Ishani was smiling happily again. I took her to the corner away from Universal Studio as we entered a posh hotel like place "let's casino now Ish".

She grinned, her luck last night had made her confident. So I got a few chips and we started gambling. After losing a few hundred dollars Ishani seemed unhappy. "Doll luck is not always on your side." "Neil it's just that we are tired and not concentrating." Ishani said hopefully. "Let's go back Ish". We picked our car from the valet and went back to the hotel. Ishani went to take a shower as I went to make a few business calls. When I came back Ishani was sitting in bed watching TV. " Let me take a shower and then we go down for dinner? " She nodded her affirmative.

The shower washed away the grime and sweat of the whole day and when I dressed and returned to the room, Ishani was snoring. Not wanting to wake her I dimmed the lights and went down to grab a bite. I ate my salad and sandwich in peace and got a sandwich packed for Ishani. Tomorrow was going to be equally hectic as we went to another touristy destination. I creped into bed and fell asleep. I woke upto the noise of squeaking. Looking around the room I saw Ishani was slowly eating her sandwich. I rolled over and saw it was 5 in the morning. "Morning Ishani. Hungry?" I rasped. Getting up I filled some water from the tap in the kettle and put it for heating. "Neil, morning. My stomach was growling badly in sleep. I had to get up."

"Its okay Ish." I saw her tear open a bag of MnM's and put some in her mouth. The water had heated so I started making tea for both of us. Outside the dawn played its beautiful colours. "Ishani we leave at 7 AM today too but please pack your luggage before we go. We will come back have dinner and head to the airport". I handed her tea and went to the balcony to enjoy the view. I saw Ishani sipping her tea and packing as much as she could. She then dressed in her swimsuit, " I'm going to the rooftop infinity pool. Might as well enjoy the view when I'm here."

She walked out wearing a see through white cover up above her red swimsuit. "Okay Ish," I replied and she was already outside. I stripped off my clothes and dressed in my swimming trunks, put on my tee and went to elevator to go join her. She was nowhere to be seen by the pool and there were only 4-5 people in the water. The view made the pool look peacefully threaupatic . I saw Ishani emerge from the smoking zone and remove her cover up, throw it on a pool chair, stretch and then jump into the water.

She looked like a vision. I could see people were watching her than swimming. I quickly entered the pool and joined her to give her company my insecurities sometimes scared me. I hugged her from the back not caring what people think. "Ish" "Neil! Race you to that corner," she said as she fled from my grasp. Over the next hour we played games in water from catch me if you can to a very dodgy ball game to racing in the pool.

We were standing in the corner when Ishani hugged me, "I'll miss you Neil." I hugged get back, my arm snaked and I held her tightly by her waist. We stood hugging for what felt like hours when I said "Ish let's get dressed, we are getting late." We went back to the room and as soon as Ishani closed the door I hugged her and kissed her hard. Knowing tomorrow I would be alone and Ishani would go back, fuelled my passion. I peeled of her wet swimsuit and my trunks joined it on the floor. I kissed Ishani again and again. I wanted her to beg me for release. I teased her centre with my fingers but did not allow her to go over the threshold. "Neil please" Ishani quivered "please" she was on the edge but I was delaying her. "Please what Ish?"

I said more confidently than I felt. "Neil please" she snaked her nails across my chest, I was sure they will leave marks. She looked deep in my eyes and slowly said "fuck me."

For the next few minutes something possessed me as I made wild love and pushed Ishani over the edge again and again. Her words had that effect on me. I growled as I released and pushed Ishani over the edge again, this time with me. We hugged and lay in silence when the shrill ring of the phone made us move "hello room number 6012? Good morning. This is your wakeup call." A receptionist cheered from the other end. "Good morning. Please make the final billing I would be packing and leaving the bags in cloak room. I will pick them post 8 PM" Ishani replied as I went to take the shower. Phone calls always were our mood breakers.

I wore a light blue shirt and denims as Ishani walked in wearing a cheery yellow top and denims. She laced her white Vans up as I started checking drawers and almirahs for any possessions we might leave behind. After 10 minutes Ishani had packed two monstrously huge bags, an overnighter which had clothes she would wear to the airport and some im bag she planned to take today.

Breakfast was a huge buffet and we both ate quietly. I did not want this time to end but the next beginning would be better. That thought kept me sane. I wanted to stop Ishani from going but I knew I had no choice whatsoever. As she got the billing done my white Ferrari did not spark the happiness it did yesterday. The 40 minute drive was in silence. It was like Ishani was also in no mood to go back.

I smiled and looked at Ishani. "Ish do you know the night we slept together after your office party?" I had her attention when she looked at me questioningly "Before we ended in bed you promised me you were not drunk and in my drunk mind neither was I." She smiled "those bloody cocktails were the end of sanity Neil." "Ohh yes and by the way you told me you loved me" "I what?" Ishani screamed. "That's what convinced me it was the right decision." "No ways Neil. You are bluffing naa?"

I had got Ishani out of that sad mood but I was in no mood to discuss the details with her or the bit that I loved her forever. "Neil well you honestly tell me what happened that night? A part of me never believes itself after that night." I wanted to confess every bit but we had reached our destination.

I gave the car in the valet and held Ishani's hand, "come Ms Ahuja soon to be Singh our second date awaits you." Ishani squealed as we entered the famous Sentosa Island. Over the next few hours we held hand and watched a beautiful dolphin show where dolphins danced. We touched sting rays, saw sharks from underwater bridges, a beautiful butterfly park. We had hot dogs and coke for lunch we also went for an adventure sport called Luge.

We were sitting at the fairly quiet white sand beach and looked at the blue sea when Ishani spoke "Neil as much as I wish I remember that night. I'm glad it was you. Yes having sex drunk was a mistake, you telling your father was probably the worst decision but I'm happy that it was you. Yes we might take time to become the perfect couple but our friendship is probably the best base and I'm counting on it for marrying you."

So much for my declaring love this wasn't the right time. I held her hand and told her to get up in the next hour we saw the prettiest laser light and sound show and Ishani was clapping like a kid which made my heart flutter. She might be banking on our friendship but I was sold on my love.

In the car we kissed like our lives depended on it. It was 8 PM Ishani was to leave in 2 hours to catch her flight back. We decided to make a stop at my place before we picked Ishani's bags and dropped her to the airport.

Please show some love and vote!