||Prologue 2|| SanLak

Edited

London

Another villa is seen, on the outskirts of the opposite side of the city. The rays of the sun hit the walls of the villa, glowing the glass on the outside. The summer was coming to the end and the leaves started to change colors to welcome autumn. Two brothers are shifting heavy boxes from the car to inside the villa.

"Lucky it will be very nice if you could stop talking in the phone and help me move these," a boy lifting 3 boxes on on top of another shouted at his brother, who was casually leaning to the red car parked in the driveway.

"Sanky bro, let me lend you a hand for exactly 10 minutes," Lucky whinned at his brother, and took the last 2 boxes from the car and dumped them in the villa.

"10 minuted huh?" Sanky asked confused at the random number his brother was saying.

"Yep, Sara is going to call me after that," Lucky said enthusiastically, grinning widely.

"Lucky, don't you know the problems in maintaining a long distance relationships? " Sanskaar said placing a hand over his brother's shoulders and explaining him,"Imagine you here in London, her in Kolkata. Imagine your life after 10 years, after 20, after 30 years, white hair, full beard, walking stick and no entertainment."

Laksh took a minute to imagine himself in a big mansion, alone with a lot of servants, white hair, full beard, a long mustache with a walking stick in one hand while the other listening to Sara complain from India. He quickly brushed the nightmare off his chest, after gulping his saliva right down the throat.

"Bro, are you teasing me?" Lucky asked confused by his words.

"What do you think??" Sanskaar replied in sarcasm, breaking into a sprint, with Lucky on his heels.

Both of them chased each other for the rest of the evening, finally settling down in the games room to play video games

"That's what I was thinking, when did my brother get so intelligent in matter of love, when he doesn't even believe in love," Lucky mocked at his brother, who was busy setting the game up.

"You're right Lucky, I don't believe it and always suggest you not to either. The only thing it gives you in life is pain, betrayal and depression and nothing else." Sanskaar said lost into the thoughts of his past, hoping that their past won't become hurdle to their coming future.