||Epilogue||

RAGINI'S POV

"Swara, what the hell is your problem? Let me sleep for god's sake, I am sure it is not that hard for you to let me sleep for another three hours," I snapped brutally at Swara who was nudging me violently as if there was no tomorrow.

Swara scowled at me with annoyance, "Ragini, go get ready. You will cause us a loss and I am not going to get you married to Laksh then."

That got me to instantly jerk up and ask her while I rubbed my eyes, "Why am I doing this again?"

"Papa told you too, so now go and put on a nice dress," she ordered in her usual authoritative tone while I sighed with dismay.

I almost choked when I heard papa tell me that I needed to go finalize this deal at seven in the night. Firstly, why me? Secondly, who the hell has a deal at seven?

Did I tell you that me, food and sleep are all best friends? Well, we are!

"Okay, okay. You can go back to talking to Sanskaar now," I snickered at her as I woke up from my lavish waterbed and yawed profusely.

"I was not doing that,"she responded shyly with a small brush on her cheek. This girl changed the minute she got engaged, I swear.

"Oh please, ever since you guys guys got engaged, all of you have been doing is talking to him right?" I decided to tease her some more while I walked to my closet to pick out a dress.

"We are moving to London after the wedding," she screamed with information as I walked into the washroom to change into a knee length, blue laced dress with sleeveless hands.

"What? Why?" I asked back in shock as I walked out of the washroom and curled my hair.

Swara sighed as she took long strides to our big jewellery closet and pulled out matching tops and a necklace, "Apparently, Sanskaar is tired of India so he wants us to move."

"I wonder when Laksh will propose me so I can come with you," I let out a dreamy haze as I gave her a quick hug.

Look, the thing is that no matter how much ever we tease each other, hate each other at the end of the day is it us against the world.

"Poor guy doesn't know that you have a 'yes' on the tip of your tongue right?" Swara took the chance to mock me while I added my makeup on.

"I do, honestly I am ready to say a yes the minute he proposes me," I honestly blurted out as I quickly put on the necklace, snatching it off her hand.

"Yeah sure," she sarcastically said and added while I gave her a sheepish smile, "You didn't even say I love you to him but you will agree to marry him."

I chuckled at her scowl which made her walk outside the room, "Where are you going?"

"Unlike you, I have a company to run," she taunted with a wink and left the room with a wave on her shoulder.

"Sisters," I heard dadi say in a disgruntled tone as she shook her head and walked towards me.

She gave me a disapproved look with my dress but ignored me as she shoved a spoon of curd into my throat, "Ragini, here eat this."

YUCK! Was the only thing my tastebuds were screaming while I swallowed it down hastily.

"What's the need for all this? The company is not going to collapse if I don't agree to the deal," I asked her with disbelief as I saw her take out a thali from the back and do my aarti.

"Don't say such inauspicious things. What will happen to my ladoo if you say no?" she asked me with concern in her melodramatic voice as she began to do my aarti.