||16||Reviving the Moments

"This room is actually pretty big and dark," Ragini mumbled as she glanced at the spacious dark brown room which was the room where Ragini was supposed to stay for the time being.

Swara shrugged at her and jumped on the king size bed.

"Swara, are you okay? You look thin as a stick and tired as hell," Ragini said with concern to Swara who was ready to doze of any second now.

"No, I am just tired due to lack of sleep, that's it," she lied to Ragini, which Ragini could tell when she bit the inside of her right cheek, her old habit when she lied.

Ragini let out a deep sigh and stated, "Swara, you know that I can tell when you are lying right?"

"Fine fine, you win AGAIN! Me and Sanskaar almost met with an accident, the brakes of the car failed and the car went out of control. Thank goodness Sanskaar was able to flung me out of the car otherwise I would crashed into a tree and died," she told Ragini in a low dangerous voice.

"What? Are you okay?" Ragini screamed at her as she rushed over to make sure her sister was okay.

"Ragini, that's mom's line. Stop going all over protective over me, I am fine," Swara sarcastically said with a wide grin on her face.

"I met you after so long, hak toh banta hai! (I have the right to!) ," she teased as she scrunched down beside Swara.

"I owe Sansaar big time for that then," she muttered to Swara who looked a little hesitant at the mention of his name.

"When you do, thank him from my side too,"

"Wait what? You didn't thank him for this? Are you nuts?"
"Hey, hey chill. I didn't get a chance to. I was busy with my beauty sleep that I forgot,"

"Sure," Ragini muttered, "I need to talk to you about something."

"I am bored for so many days, so be my guest sis,"

"Kay, I am not sure about all this and I don't even believe in this but-," Ragini started to express her views.

"Rags, let it out,"

*Flashback*

"Laksh, why the hell are we here now? You said we are leaving to some mystery place, is this it?" Ragini asked Laksh with a deep frown.

"Of course not, we are going somewhere awesome, but before that I really wanted to see this bridge," Laksh told her excitedly as he grabbed her arm and led the way.

"Why do you want to torture me with this boring sightseeing?" Ragini whined at him, jerking her arm away and leaving the place.

Laksh grabbed her wrist and tugged her towards him, slamming him to his chest. His breath fanned her neck  while she stood their dumbfoundedly.

"10 minutes please?" he huskily whispered in her ears, which made tingles rise in her body, she blindly nodded to him.

"Great!" he said pulling away from her and lunging to the bridge. The bridge had the perfect view, with quiet noise of the water flowing below, the chitter chatter of the crowd and the rainbow on top.

"This is so cool. Look everyone is locking this lock as a memory. We should too," Laksh said with enthusiasm pointing to small metal, silver locks which had just enough space to fit 2 names in.