||18|| The Date

Before I begin, this extra long chapter is dedicated to loveuswaragini who keeps poking me to update, I truly appreciate all her reminders and love for the book!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I look hideous in this costume," Ragini complained frustrated as she saw herself in black tight clothes, hugging her body like another pair of skin.

"No, you look beautiful like a black angel," Laksh said huskily with a wink as he grabbed her hand to start walking.

"Yeah, sure," she said in heavy sarcastic tone and rolling her eyes.

"Nooo, I mean it," he argued back in a sweet, calm voice.

"Where are we going?" Ragini curiously asked as they walked towards the grass fields.

"You'll see," he teased her by wiggling his eyebrows. There was grass at every corner of the place they were strolling at, cool breeze hitting the air and silence triggering the atmosphere.

"What are you-" she scowled when he placed the a black blindfold on her eyes.

"Trust me for 5 minutes," he whispered gently in her ear, sending heat vibes throughout her excited body.

"Are you sure you won't push me off a cliff," she nervously asked him as he took her hand and led the way. His hand was rough and warm, while her's was extremely soft and cold, creating a perfect combo which started to scare her.

"I won't push you off anywhere?" he assured her by squeezing her hand gently to prove his point.

"This is not any magic trick right?" she asked randomly.

"I am not a magician, but you are," he said in a cocky voice.

"Huh?" she asked confused. Was her looks so bad?

"Everytime I look at you, everything else disappears," he whispered in a low alpha male voice. Her body went cold for a minute, her mind repeated his words to search for any sarcasm.

Okay, she was not expecting something like this at all. Her cheeks flushed a little red, thank god she was blindfolded or else she would die with embarrassment.

Finally after a few seconds of understanding the situation, she let out a small giggle which changed into a roar of laughter within a few minutes, "Wow! You really do need glasses,"

"Not when you are my leading eye," he said in a flirty voice.

"Then you totally need glasses because the only thing I see is black, " she mocked back. Not able to understand where this was going. He let out a small chuckle too which lightened the atmosphere up.

"So you are concerned about me?" he asked her with his voice filled with heavy sarcasm and dreaminess.

"No, it's just that I don't want to be the 'lead' in hitting myself with a rock," she checked his confusion.

"Here we are..." he said as he pulled up of the knot of the blindfold, sliding it off.

Ragini opened her petit eyes to see a gigantic race track in front of her, paved neatly, shining with the rays of the sun, several traffic lights at places and most importantly 2 cool sports cars in front of them. Her breath hitched in her throat, while her heart was on the edge to jump out of her ribs when she looked at her first love, the sports car!

"OMG!! This is awesome!!" she exclaimed as she walked over to the 2 dazzling cars in front of her. The new 2016 models, rare quality with high intensity gear up and extra support touches, she read all about them.