||6|| Camping

Within minutes, Swaragini were walking through the woods with the trolley to find the perfect spot to set their tent up. There were huge trees on either sides, which moved to the tunes of the wind.

They heard the owls howl and the leaves beneath crumble by their step. It was fully dark except a few streaks from the moonlight above, penetrating their eye with the much needed light to move across the woods. The darkness from above shadowed their gaze across the forest, the beauty of the dark could only be told by the queens of woods!

The woods were just a few miles away from their villa, they were here quite often to ride during the day, but never at the night. This was the first attempt they were making to do something out of the world without a proper planning, will it work...well never know what destiny has in store for you!!!

"Here, I think this is the spot that is perfect," Ragini sang her words to Swara.

Swara smiled and threw the trolley open to find their huge camping tent. The tent itself had 3 different rooms, with around 8 people to sleep in the bedroom, which is why it took them quite a while to find a spot big enough to fit the tent. The tent was blue and purple, the favourite colors of Swaragini. Their parents had to look through the entire world to find a suitable camping tent for them.

In the span of the next 10 minutes, Swaragini arranged the tent, setting it up and crawling into the

bedroom area of the tent. Ragini yawned deeply and said as she laid on her back, 'What are we going to do now?"

"Truth or dare?" Swara asked Ragini to play their favourite game.

"How about truth and truth?" Ragini said again as the warmth of the tent drew the sleepiness back into their eyes.

"Tired huh?"

"Very,"

"So, tell me what in the party made so tired that you couldn't hear me wake up?"

"Welll, you know that Lucky guy right?"

"Laksh?"

"Yes, so the argument we had, then the struggle of escaping his forced dance, the whole idea itself makes me tired," Ragini mumbled with a tight yawn escaping her voice.

"He forced YOU to dance, woah....I need to congratulate him for his daring move,"

"I know right, no one has ever dared to do that, and there is one guy who has no clue who I am and pulls me to the floor,"

"I can totally picture that, you stamping on his foot, hitting him in the stomach, haha..."

"Very funny, by the way where were you?"

"Long story don't bother to ask,"

"Well, it is 4 o'clock, both of us are not going to fall asleep anytime soon, we also have nothing better to do, so why don't you go ahead and tell me. I have the patience to bear through this,"

"Finneeeeeee......"

"While I left to get the a drink, the stupid waiter accidentally dropped wine on my dress. So, I went upstairs to get it cleaned," and thus Swara narrated Ragini the whole tale of what happened between her and Sanskaar.

Ragini laughed sarcastically by the end of the long story and taunted back, "So I was not the only who was pulled,"

"But you know what, we both killed them by our sharp tongues, hope that now they learn their lesson and not bother us,"

"Swara, what is that noise?" Ragini said, as she pointed towards the outside of the tent. A whush sound of the leaves filled their ears, the sound didn't appear for a while