||49|| Star Struck Realization

SANSKAAR'S POV

"What mischief did he get into?" Ma asked her with royal pleasure as she pulled Laksh's ear livingly. We came here half an hour ago and Ma insisted with freshen up before we talk to dad, but she was probably suspicious seeing out extreme nervousness and eager nature.

"Nothing ma, just some business talk," I assured her as she let go of Laksh's ear who in turn growled hard.

She left with a sharp nod and left us, standing nervously waiting in front of our dad's study.

"How come you are the one playing with guns and people think I am mischievous," Laksh growled at me with fake anger as he rubbed his red ear.

I shrugged at him and motioned him to go first, "Okay, so go in and tell dad the truth,"

"Why me? You are the older one," he cried out with fear.

Yep, him and dad never really got along as he was too busy trying to do something stupid while dad was always perfect.

"You are the one who fell in love first," I said to him in a pleading voice.

"So? Now we both are, so you go first,"

"But you are the troublemaker, he will be less harsh on you,"

"Exactly, if you tell him, he would probably forgive as he thinks you are perfect, so he will grant you the first thing you asked,"

"You are more experienced in these issues than I am,"

"But you are more mature,"

"Fine, let's go together," I negotiated with him.

"On the count of 3," he said and I nodded with displeasure.

1

2

3

We barge into the door with extreme confidence like 2 soldiers ready for battle but as soon as we see the angry look on our dad's face, all our confidence blows off like a baloon...phussh

"Dad, we need to talk,"  I said to him in a low, confident voice while Laksh clung to me as if I was his only saviour in this wide world.

"I know, take a seat," he curtly said and I gulped down before sitting down in front of his desk.

"So tell me what is wrong," he asked us with anger radiating wildly through his eyes. Not good.  Although his body posture was maintained well and cooly leaned onto his chair at the back of his black desk, I knew that he was roaring like a tiger, who just lost his meal.

"Umm..so you see..Laksh here is...uhh..in love," I started to say  nervously as I gulped down when he cut me off,

"Again?" he asked me while Laksh smiled at him confused. Laksh faced me and gave me what-the-hell-are-you-saying look while I stared at him to play along. Brothers, couldn't he just for once listen to me?

"This is true love this time," Laksh said with a dreamy haze and a wide grin.

"You say that every time," our dad mumbled harshly while Laksh groaned.

"But it is been 2 years since I did,"  Laksh cried out with offense while I hit the back of his head with irritation, this was NOT part of the plan.

"Shut up idiot,"

I laughed nervously at my dad who was looking at us as if we were psycho's and blurted out at one go, "What we meant to say is we both are in love with the Gadodia sisters,"