Chapter 9: Blind Date

I was on my phone talking to Maggie for stooding me up on our supposed double date that I didn't want to go in the first place. In addition, I was constantly complaining about my date being 30 minutes late.

I have been waiting here looking stupid for 30 minutes already

He told me he'll come, just wait
for a couple of more minutes Cassie.

I'm giving him 5 more minutes and if he's still nowhere, I'm out of here.

Yes! Yes! Just for 5 more minutes then.

Bye!

Ending the call, slamming my phone down on the table that earns me more glances from other people. It was almost 5 minutes and I was preparing to go when-

"Vanilla?" A guy spoke the password which my blind date was supposed to say as a confirmation of each others' identity since we didn't exactly know how we look.

"Chocol-" my eyes widen when I saw Chace holding a bouquet of roses. "What the hell?!" Exclaiming from shock.

"You're the girl?" He has the same expression as I have, he might not know as well.

Did the girls did this in purpose?

"You're my date? There must be a mistake." I said taking my bag and shoving my phone inside in frustration.

"I didn't know you like blind dates" he said smirking, he changes expression quick.

"I don't, Maggie set me up with a guy. If I knew it was you I wouldn't have bothered coming." I was about to take my leave but he grabs my hand, stopping me.

"Look My friend couldn't come, he had an emergency to attend to so he asked for a favor, I was bored at home so I decided to come." He explains.

"And you should have just stayed at home" I yank my hand off his grip.

"Look everyone is staring, we are already here. Why don't we just go on with it." I looked around and he was right people are staring like their watching a scene from a drama. "or else the flowers will be such a waste." he gestured to the flowers he was holding.

"I don't know." I shook my head unsure.

"Are you afraid that maybe after this date you'll realize that instead of hate, you'll love me?" he smirks.

"Don't be so full of yourself Batman!" I went back to my seat and he took a seat opposite to mine. "That I assure you will never happen."

"Are you sure?" I only glare at him. "Okay, chill. How about flowers?" Offered me the flowers.

"I'm taking the flowers not because it came from you but because they are absolutely beautiful." taking the flowers and smelling it scents "Though thank you."

"You're welcome!" Placing his napkin on his lap, he signal in for the waiter to take our orders. "I would like to have some double-decker cheeseburger with fries on the side and large Coke, green salad for the girl-"

"I would like to order for myself please" I said stopping him, he let me finish my order. "Scratch that green salad. I want onion rings added with more dip on the side, buffalo hot wings, cheesy fries, a mushroom burger, and red ice tea please" giving out a smile to the waiter who was surprised with all the food I ordered "That would be all, thank you and make it quick I'm really hungry."