Chapter 37: D for Dawson

After the makeover that the girls did, I admit I felt new and happy?

"Come to the window, to the window." I said to myself looking out Chace's room by his window. I was wearing the dress I newly bought. "He might like the dress." I twirl around in the flowy dress.

You broke up remember?

"But this could make him take me back."

Then his room lit up which got me excited. Then moments later it all disappeared and turned to hatred. Megan taking off her jacket as she was about to sit down on Chace's bed.

"Not about the sex eh!" I closed out the curtains. "FUCK YOU!"

***

Today is entirely a new day. I wore this spaghetti strap black top with a high waisted dark blue knee rip jeans, all partnered with my white converse. Matching it with red lipstick and black linered eye.

"Who are you?" Amy in shock at the same time impressed. "So hot!"

"I should be" I winked at her.

"You go, girl!"

Maybe people were staring and whispering some about my tragic break-up others talking about my new transformation. I may tell you that most of them were guys winking at me.

"This new type of popularity your new looks is giving you are superb especially when Dawson over there is staring at you." Pheobe pointing at Dawson's table one of the hottest guy in school and the Captain of the Basketball team. He then began to walk towards our seats. "He's coming over." She squeals.

"Do I look alright?" I ask fixing my hair.

"You look smoking" she replied.

"Hi!" Dawson greeted with his smile that girls always fall for.

"Hi!" I said.

"I'm Dawson." He introduces himself.

"Cassie"

"Well Cassie, I just couldn't help myself to not come over, for that beauty could overrule Helen's because you can cause more than a thousand ships." He and his cheesy yet sweet lines.

"Right." I gave out a smile.

"Was it too much?" he snapped his finger "Is it right? Men!" He face palm himself.

"Oh no, no! It's actually quite sweet." I said smally laughing from his reaction. "But does it really work with most girls?"

"Well, I don't want to embarrass myself so I won't answer that question." He chuckles.

"You are not what I expected" looking at him smiling, as I rest my chin on my knuckles.

"That I'm not an asshole or a jerk probably."

"Just look at you!"

"What's that suppose to mean?" He scans himself.

"Nothing, Ignore it" I waved my hands "I might be just comparing."

"With Chace?" He asks

"Oopppss! Don't say bad words" Amy interrupted, I glared at her. "okay, I'll shut up."

"It's fine. I know you two just broken up." Dawson being understanding.

"It's been rough" I admitted.

"But you know you can try to hang out with other people to get your mind off of him." He smirks in his suggestion.

"Like who do you have in mind for example?" I grin

"Aw I guy maybe with a name Dawson, I think you might like him." He tries to act like his thinking.

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you want I can give him your number." He took out his phone from his back pocket, handing it to me.

"Be sure that you give it to him." I typed in my number. "There" giving it back to him.

"He'll contact you." He smiles. "Well it was nice meeting you Cassie"

"You too!"

"See you around then."

"Yeah" bitting my inner cheek as I try not to smile too much. He then went back to his table.

"You are one lucky girl, I totally envy you!" Amy resting her chin on my shoulder was we look at Dawson back to his table.

"Oh my god! He's so nice and sweet" I said now daydreaming.

"Not to mention sizzling H-O-T!" Fanning her hands.

"Like YEAH!" I went fangirling for a moment before Pheobe and Maggie interrupted.

"What's with you two?" Pheobe sitting.

"Ask me who was just here on the table?" Amy flipping her hair.

"Who? Leonardo DeCaprio?" Pheobe jokes.

"No!" Amy rolls her eyes "Dawson!"

"Dawson? Like the Hot Captain of the Basketball team?" Maggie eating her fries asks.

"Yes!" She nodded

"Why?"

"He asks our friend here for her number and a soon to be date." Amy evilly smirking.

"What?!" Both Pheobe and Maggie exclaimed.

"Shhhh, he might notice were talking about him." I covered their mouth shut.

"Dawson is hot though not that hotter than you know who." Pheobe with her non-helping words. Amy elbowed her that she went to take her words back. "But Dawson's much taller and probably nicer."

"Yup, he's better than that asshole Chace" Maggie seconded.

"But.." I was thinking.

"Please Cassie, don't tell me you are still hoping that he'll come back." Amy slamming her fist on the table.

"Not like that." I bit my inner cheek.

"Shut up and forget about him. He's not worth it." Amy cupping my face turning it towards Dawson's table. "Look at that fine thing, if I was the one he asked for a date. I will never think twice for just closely look at him. Damn!" Amy biting her lower lip.

"Fine! Fine!" I push her hands off "If ever he'll formally ask me, I'll say yes"

"You better!" Roughly bitting a fry from Maggie's lunch.

"Hey!" Maggie protested.

"I'm hungry!" Amy simply said taking a handful.