Chapter 44: Later

After 2 years.

"Come on now Cassie." Amy dragging me out of the room. "I don't want to be late on this date."

"It's a blind date and you said it yourself that we should let time wait." Fixing my hair.

"Shhhhh now!"

***

"What is he even wearing?" I looked around for a trace of her blind date.

"He said he'll be wearing a blue shirt."  She said.

"I think I saw him" pointing on the guy sitting by the corner.

"Oh okay. Can you tell him that I'll be right there." She pushes me towards his direction.

"I think my stomach is aching" she held onto her stomach, curling her legs.

"Now?"

"Yeah, yeah. So go! I need that bathroom." She pushes me again.

"Be quick, okay?" I said going towards her blind dates direction. She waves me to go on.

Why does she do this to me?

I went over to that guys direction, I felt for nervous all of a sudden like my heart was beating for rapidly.

"Excuse me, I'm-" He turned and looked at me, I was taken aback to who it was.

"Cathy." He spoke. that beautiful smile that I've missed, those dreamy eyes I've long to see. "I missed y-" before he could say anything more. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow, kissed him for the times I've cried for not seeing him, kissed him for those lonely nights, Kissed him for making me hurt for missing him so badly.

"I miss you too" I spoke

"Until next time, remember?"

"I love you!" As I pulled him back to kiss me again. I know that he felt the same way that I felt him smile.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" Pheobe pushing us away from each other.

"So, what about that treat now?" Maggie rubbing her hands together, smiling.

"Yeah, that feeling on my stomach might have been for being hungry." Amy smirking.

"You all knew?" Crossing my arms together.

"Come on, don't act like you're mad. When we all know you might feel like winning the jackpot on a raffle." Amy and her sassiness.

"Welcome back, Chace!" Phoebe patting him on the shoulder, then occupying the sit. They all followed suit. "Go on, sit down love birds!" She gestured.

"These might be for you" Maggie handing me the Flowers.

"It was" Chace rubbing the back of his neck. Being cute as always.

"Thank you!" I kissed him on the cheek.

"You look so cute together as always!" Maggie putting her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her palm.

"So happy you are back Chace!" Pheobe enthusiastically said. "What about school?"

"I've got just got into this University and I'm starting this upcoming semester." He looks at me "For I don't wanna be apart from the girl I love." He holds my hands. Making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

"Gosh! Their blushing together." Amy face-palming herself.

"Ahhhh so cute!" Maggie and Pheobe said in unison.

FIN.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."