Chapter 10: Frenemies

I was taking books at my locker when someone pulled a strand of my hair.

"Hey!" Turning scratching the root of the strand that was pulled. Amy, Pheobe and Maggie all arms were crossed looking at me intensely "What?" I ask them.

"SPILL!" they all said in unison.

"Nope!" closing my locker.

"What?" Pheobe flailing her hand on the side.

"Tell us what happened, details now." Amy clapping her hand for me to say it quickly.

"All your lost that you didn't come" sticking my tongue out at them.

"At least tell us some details, is he hot or cute at least?" Amy was very curious.

"Well, he's okay." I plainly answered.

"What's his name?" they all leaned closer to me.

"Well...."

"Geez! Cass, say it all ready!" Pheobe stomps her foot in annoyance.

"Okay.. Okay!" I said giving in "My actual blind date didn't show up, he sent out a replacement instead"

"And..." They all said

"He goes to school with us" I hinted out

"Do we know him? Tell us!" Maggie shaking me to finally speak out

"Yes" I bite my lip.

"What's the name?" Once again they ask in unison.

"Hey, Cathy!" Chace said as he stopped by greeting "Hi Pheob, Mags, Amy!" The 3 looks at Chace then to me then back to Chace again, I think they finally get it.

"Chace was the replacement date?" Amy raising a brow, as Maggie and Pheobe's jaw drops.

"You didn't tell them?" Chace asks smirking "I was it!" He admits.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Amy repeatedly said still couldn't believe but a smile was tracing on her lips, all their lips.

"Want a walk to Mrs. Jenkin's class?" He offers me.

"Chace, we are not friends remember? We're frenemies, friends but not really friends" I said to him.

"Frenemies ha? Okay" he said nodding.

"Yes! Frenemies" I nodded too

"So you're not coming?" He asks again

"She is!" Pheobe pushing me towards Chace

"What? No!" I refuse.

"You are going" Amy pinches me on the side.

"Okay!" I finally said so she'll stop pinching me "That hurts" I said holding the side she pinched, she just winked.

"Let's go?" He gestured the way.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Bye Guys!" They waved at me like a four-year-old, and Chace and I walked towards Mrs. Jenkin's class.

"Your friends are weird" he smally laughs.

"Though you dated them all" I said smirking.

****

I was about to go out of the Ladies Room when Megan blocked the way.

"Excuse me" Hoping she'll at least have the decency to be kind. But No, Megan pushed me inside.

"You Bitch! You snake!" She angrily said

"I don't know what you really think of me, A dog or a snake?" Tilting my head smirking, annoying her more.

"Think you'll get away with your words ha, I told you before that Chace is mine but you went ahead anyway" pushed me again.

"I don't know why you are so threatened by me? well, when you are already claiming him as yours. Does he even know that?" It was my turn to push her on the side.

"Bitch!" she hissed hatefully and was about to hit me but I caught her hand.

"Don't cut the thin thread that is holding my patience toward you Megan, you haven't seen my bad side. I'm telling you, you don't want to see it!" Dropping her hand from my tight grip "Goodbye" I flip my hair as I left her there still shocked

Shit! I didn't know I had that in me. Whew!

***

"You did what?" Maggie mouth in shape of an 'o'

"I totally showed her" I said wiggling my brows

"Go, Girl! I am so proud of you!" Amy squeezing me to a hug

"Thanks!" I chuckled as she squeezes me

"If I was there when it happened, I might have ripped her head off!" Pheobe has her nose flaring in the thought

"Easy tiger, I said I totally took care of her" I laughed at her reaction

"Okay, Okay!" She rolls her eyes

"I love you all!" I said holding our hands altogether

"We love you too!" They all said

"Can I seat?" Chace scooting next to me "Thanks!" Not waiting for our reply

"Why are you here Chace?" rolling my eyes at him

"I don't want you to miss me" resting his head on my shoulder, I shrug my shoulder for him to get his head off.

"Why?!" I glared at him

"I do like it when you get annoyed" poking my nose smirking, I push his finger off

"You two are so cute together" Pheobe made a squeaky sound in admiration

"I'm cute and he's not!" I pointed on his face

"Because I'm hot!" He cockily said

"Go away, Chace!" I push him off, making him lose his balance, he grabbed my wrist dragging me down with him as he falls. We ended up in a weird position, me landing on top of him. Our face close as an inch. "Jerk!" I hit him on his arm. I tried to push myself up from him but my hand slips because of a banana peel on the floor that made me land on top of him again, this time with my lips accidentally landing on his lips too, my eyes widen. I quickly stood on my feet with a hand covering my mouth.

"Woah!" Amy said also in shock "That just didn't happen"

"But it did" Pheobe nodding, I looked at Chace my hand still covering my mouth. I scan the room if anyone had seen it, glad that nobody seemed to bother but Megan burst out of the cafeteria not long after, so she saw.

"Ahm" Chace stands in front of me, rubbing the back of his head "Didn't expect that to happen" He tried to make it look funny

That was my first kiss! How can he somehow joke about it

"Asshole" I stomp on his foot as I walk out the cafeteria, Maggie following me not more than 5 steps taken. I heard Amy explained my sudden tantrums.

"It was her first kiss" making me facepalm myself