Chapter 29: Roaming

"Is this the apartment?" Maggie so amazed by the place, but who wouldn't? It was like a total chic slick house with walls and ceiling painted in posh white color making it neat and clean, furniture in motifs of black, pictures hang in so creatively as for everything in the apartment.

"I wonder whose her interior designer?" Amy taking pictures for her Instagram.

"Herself" Pheobe throwing her bags onto the couch "She's an interior designer, she even worked for some famous celebrity."

"Really? How awesome!" Maggie looking through some photographs.

"Yeah" Pheobe nodded

Chace kept on elbowing my side. I pushed him away. But he slides back again, now tickling the back of my neck.

"Stop it!" I said laughing pushing him away again but he wouldn't stop. "Chace!"

"What?" He said smirking

"Stop it!"

"Fine! Fine!" He now has his arms around my hips and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Room assignments!" Amy yelled out.

"Do we have to?" Bryan complaining.

"Yeah! I've looked around and there are 3 rooms"

"Then Pheobe and I can take the 3rd room. You guys could have a sleeping arrangement on your own" Bryan taking their bags to the room.

"No! For it's full of stuff storage" Amy said making Bryan groan in frustration, making all of us laugh "So the girls will take the masters bedroom and the boys will have the guest room" pointing to the different doors.

"Tsk! How can I sleep when I'm already used to having you next to me?" Chace said now wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't be so dramatic, I'll just see you in the morning" I kissed him on his cheek as he slowing drop his arms to let me go.

"Okay" he sighed as he agrees

"Let's sleep I'm tired from the trip" Maggie yawns

"Come on now sleepyhead" Guiding her to the room

"Night!" We greeted as we all went to rest for the night.

****

"That smells so good" I said as I inhaled the aroma of eggs being cooked.

"Yeah it totally does" Maggie agrees as she slowly wakes up from her sleep.

"I need to have it now" I crawled out the bed in my pink Hello Kitty pajamas and white tank top and went straight to the kitchen.

"Good Morning!" A shirtless Chace welcomed me as he cooks breakfast. My eyes widen from the sight. I know I've seen him shirtless a couple of times now but he just looks so hot. "You know you're about to drool now right?" Teasing as he notices me staring. I swallowed in and composed myself.

"Though I love what I see but don't you realize that there are other girls staying here too?" I took his white shirt hanging on the chair "Put this on" I threw it at him.

"Fine" he catches the shirt and put it on "Happy?"

"Yep!" Sitting down comfortably by the kitchen island.

"Here" he grabs a plate and a fork placing it in front of me, then putting some scrambled eggs and pancakes on it.

"Thank you" I said taking a bite on a pancake.

"Welcome!" He kisses my forehead and sits next to me. Then the rest of the group joined in for breakfast.

***

"We are going on a hike, not a club" Michael scolding Amy as she wears a skirt.

"What if a model scout was around looking for talent? How can they see my potential?" Fixing her tight mini skirt.

"Are you sure you're gonna wear that?" Maggie ask.

"Yup!" She said grabbing her shoulder bag

"Why bring that?" Michael pointing to her bag.

"Incase I need some retouch" she flips her hair making Michael facepalm himself in annoyance

"I wanna tear her head off" He fisted.

"Hold it there Werewolf, just let her be. You'll get to say I told you so later on." Chace tapping a hand on Michael's shoulder

"Aren't we going yet?" Amy standing by the door checking her nails.

*

"Shit!" Amy cursed every time she almost trip by a small rock or a slippery rock.

"You okay?" I ask her as she was falling behind the group.

"YEAH!" she shouted as she holds on to a branch.

"I'm really looking forward to that I told you so phrase" Michael said as he was evilly smirking looking at the struggling girl.

"You're so mean" I said worrying Amy might fall anytime.

"That's for being hardheaded" he laughs.

"It was totally her fault though." Chace whispered to me.

"You too?" Groan in annoyance.

We sat down on the top of the trail as we watch the view from below.

"This is so amazing!" Maggie lifting her arm up, happily.

"It's absolutely." Pheobe agreeing to Maggie. Michael looking and waiting for Amy who was still on her way up.

"Should we get her?" I ask in worry.

"Let her learn a lesson." Michael said.

Then not long after Amy finally reaches the top. She was heavily panting, her shirt was soaked with sweat.

"Fuck you!" She yelled to the trail. We all laughed from her angry expression.

"Should I say it now?" Michael asks Chace, Chace nodding in permission. "I TOLD YOU SO! but you didn't listen" he giggled in so much enjoyment.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" She tried to drink water but fail to move her legs to get one in so much exhaustion. "I'm never doing this thing again."