Chapter 26: Jealous

"Good Morning!" I said entering Chace's car, kissing him on the cheek.

"Good Morning" giving me a sweet smile. "About la-"

"Sorry, forgot my apple" Michael sitting on the back seat. "Hi!" He said, Chace looking at me weirdly, wanting me to explain.

"I was about to tell you, Michael's coming with us to school." giving him a cheeky grin.

"He doesn't go there." Chace pointing the obvious.

"It'll be fine. He can just sit in my class, usually, teachers don't mind."

"But-"

"If it ain't alright I can go." Michael attempting to leave.

"No" I stopped him "It's alright, right Chace?" He just nodded in response "Let's buckle up then! Off we go."

****

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" Pheobe jumping up and down in surprise as she saw Michael with us, Maggie and Amy was stun.

"I'm back!" Then the girl squirm towards to hug him.

"When did you arrive?" Amy ask.

"Just yesterday" as the reunion goes, I can see Chace being uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?" I ask him.

"Maybe just had a bad wake up." he said as he frustratingly runs his fingers through his hair. "I should probably report to the coach."

"Okay, see you at lunch" then left.

***

"You are so paying for this!" Amy grabbing food as many as she can "I mean it!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Michael rolling his eyes, taking his wallet from the back pocket.

"And all these too" Maggie pointing on our trays.

"I officially proclaim myself Broke" he hands out his card to pay.

"You owe us more than this" Pheobe sticking her tongue out to him, we giggled off to our seats.

"Where's loverboy?" Amy looking around for Chace.

"He'll be here soon." I said sipping on my apple juice.

"Additional" Michael putting down nachos as he sat down next to me.

"We love you so much" Amy taking it to her side, making us all laugh.

"Hey." Chace said with nachos too "Didn't know you all already have one" as he sits on my other side.

"The more the merrier" Amy said with a wide grin.

"Chace right?" Michael ask "I think we haven't officially met, I'm Michael" he offers his hand.

"Chace" he shook his hand boredly.

"He's Cassie's boyfriend" Maggie informing Michael as she took a nacho.

"Oh, I didn't know. It's nice to meet you" he politely said.

"Yeah, Nice to meet Cassie's Bestfriend" he deeply emphasized on the word there.

What's going on?

"Y-eah" Michael just politely responded.

"I need to get some water, anyone else?" Chace asks.

"We're good thank you." Amy answered.

"Okay, be back." he kisses the top of my head before going.

I was eating and dipping the nachos on the cheese when a spot got on my lower lip.