Chapter 11: Sharing Memories

Although Alice knew she was safe laying on her brother lap, but it didn't stop the nightmares, the horrific nightmares.

She was back in the room with Jonathan, who was watching her smiling "you are awake, good." He walked around her his hand lightly. "You know; I want you to tell me everything that makes you such a good Shadowhunter, how did you summon your blade to your hand?"

Alice looked at him with no emotion in her eyes, "I do not know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you." His hand slams on one of her wounds, she just stared in his eyes, no pain hit her eyes.

"You think you are immune to pain now do you?" he moved to the side of her, "I have seen my father do terrible things to women, horrible things, they always cried, since you are so innocent you probably have no idea what I am talking about." He grinned evilly and her stomach twisted, she knew exactly what he meant.

"You sure you don't know how you done it? It will save you a lot of pain and discomfort." His hand glided up her leg slowly.

"Do what you want Jonathan, because I would never tell you anything that made you stronger. I am not stupid." She hissed at him.

"I am so glad you said that, my father seems to enjoy himself a lot when doing this, I want to see what all the fuss is about." He grinned.

Her eyes blurred through the rest of it as she cried silently, it hurt her so much.

Jace was dozing off her head resting on his hand which was being pinned up by the arm of the sofa; when he heard Alice shouting, "Get off me! No I don't know how I done it!"

Jace sat up a little, looking alarmed he shook her a little but she said more that he wanted to listen to, "No! Get your filthy hands off me, don't touch me!" There was a small pause before screech left her voice, "I told you! I don't know, how I summoned my sword."

Jace stroked her hair trying to sooth her but it didn't seem to work at all, "NO! STOP! I will kill you! I promise you I will kill you."

"No...no" then there was a scream, that was when Jace shook Alice desperately trying to wake her, she was sobbing and crying in her sleep.

After 10 minutes of solid shaking she woke up, with gasps. "Hey...it's alright, it was just a nightmare." Jace was hushing her softly, but she just shook her head, before sitting up, whipping her tears away. "W-what is it?" he was nearly too afraid to ask.

Alice looked at him, her eyes showed no emotion. "I..." she looked around the room and saw it was just them. "Promise you won't tell?"

Jace hesitated, but nodded, "I promise I will not tell anyone anything, what did he do to you?"

Alice sighed softly, she turned to the side her legs crossed, a little hiss of pain escaped her teeth but it didn't seem to both her, "He...he done a lot to me Jace." She looked down to her hands, "I feel so dirty, I should have just made something up, anything but I honestly didn't have a clue how I done it."

Jace frowned deeply, "Did what?" she was being so cryptic about everything, it must be something really hard to talk about, maybe she is trying to find the courage. He thought to himself

Alice glanced up at him, "I can summon my weapons, or anything to my side if I want it enough."

"And he wanted to know how to do it? As it meant you had an advantage over him?" Jace asked softly.

Alice nodded once, "I humiliated him in front of his father in our first training session, Valentine warned about how deadly he can be, how he always enjoys hurting people, but I won, but in an extremely humiliating way to him."