chapter 15: Home sweet Home

Alice walked through the portal, walking straight into a living room which she assumed was hers. The room was large, two sofas, a large TV on the wall, which was probably not to watch television on but to keep an eye on where the demons are located. There was a bookshelf full of books, probably all about studying her powers. This was very much like Raziel to do, he liked room larges, so she assumed her uncle Raziel had it all made for her for when she was trained up.

"Well, thanks Uncle Raziel, this place looks pretty neat for my first home." She smiled, walked through the house to see where she could store her weapons. She walked through a door and found the kitchen next, it was actually exactly the same as the one in the other dimension, white gloss cabinets, an island in the middle of the room where the sink was. Everything in the kitchen was built into the cabinets, the oven, the microwave, he had even put a plate warmer in, and a proving draw too.

She walked over to the bench where she saw a note which read,

"Only the best for my Niece,

take care of yourself.

Yours

Uncle Raziel

P.S I have spoken to your mother and she is extremely proud of you and how much you have grown; you are no longer her little girl anymore. Go and make us proud Alessandra Shadowhunter"

"It is Herondale here Uncle Raziel, but thank you." Alice spoke out loud, picking up the note and putting it on the fridge, before walking out the kitchen, back through the living room, and through to her bedroom, where she knew her weapon rack was, she could feel the rune in the room that kept it locked.

She looked around the room, a double bed was on one side, the wall of the window had nothing against it, the window was big, she could see across New York through it, then opposite her bed was her grand oak wardrobe. Then she looked to the corners of the room, then she walked to one of the corners, the side that was opposite the window, and on the same wall as the bed. She drew an open rune on the wall, then the wall edged open and she pulled open a weapons rack out of the wall, the rack had spare swords and a spare bow. She smiled, and she saw that these weapons had the same two crests as that was on hers, the Shadowhunter crest and on the other side the Herondale. Raziel had always her respected her wish of having both names on her weapons.

"Well I best have a look around, it's dark so the Shadowhunters will be out and about, I wonder if I see my brother." She said to herself, closing the rack and drew the lock rune.

Alice left her bedroom walked back through the living room and walked through the one door she hadn't been through yet, trying to find the way out, that door was defiantly the way out because the door was a front door with runes all down it, she unlocked the door and walked out. She drew the glamour rune on her arm then walked the streets of New York.

She had her heat sensor radar on as she walked through the streets, it had been so long since she walked these streets, she had only turned one corner and she could already see New York Institute, she smiled softly. I will find you Jace. She thought to herself, as she walked passed the institute.

Alice had walked through some more streets till she saw a building with PANDEMONIUM in red flashing against it. She deglamoured herself, but not her weapons, well that could only be Magnus Bane. She thought as she began to walk inside, she was instantly stopped by the security guard. "Can I speak to Magnus please?" was all she said, she could tell by the security guards reaction that this indeed was Magnus's business.

He talked to his colleague over earpiece, then looked at her, "What is your name?"

"Alessandra, Alessandra Herondale." She folded her arms.