2-𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩

Janae POV

I pulled up to Fort Dorchester high school and did a little prayer before unbuckling my seat belt. I got out and walked inside clearly looking good as hell, niggas eyeballing me, jealous bitches whispering saying slick shit, things never change around here. I wouldn't say I'm the "popular" girl but people know who I am.

I arrived to my locker putting some books inside, while in the process I felt a tap on my shoulder, I hate that shit it's so annoying. I turned around and my eyes lit up my two main bitches was standing there cheesed up.

"Oh my god Miyah and Kya I missed y'all so much!!" I said screaming and hugging them.

"Awe I missed you too bestie!!" Shamiyah said hugging me back.

We pulled away and Nakya pulled out her phone and got on Snap. "The gang is back together!!" Nakya screamed as we all laughed and smiled in the camera.

We did the tightest group hug ever, damn I missed them. They are literally the only people I fuck with and I trusted them deeply, they never folded on me, and I hope they never will.

Shamiyah is the fierce and kind of rude one, I've known for a long ass time, we basically grew up together. She has a bad ass attitude and is always cautious but she has a cool side as well.

Nakya is so goofy she makes everyone laugh and smile. If you're down and wanna get back in a good mood, she's the one you should call. She's a stud and I grew up with her as well.

*DING DING DING*  The bell rung, me and Nakya had the same class for this period, we went our separate ways and headed to class our class was full of loud ass chicken heads, ugly/cute boys and girls, and the worst the "pink crew".

I don't know why they call themselves that shit it's corny as fuck. We can't stand them, and it's been like that since freshmen year. We all got into a huge fight that year over them talking shit and of course we won.

Me and Nakya sat in the corner way in the back and the teacher began to talk. "Hello everyone welcome to pre-calculus to start off I'm Ms.Taylor but you can call me Ms.T. Now I want you all to introduce yourself to the class" The teacher said smiling. The fuck she think this is? We're in 12th grade, not 1st.

When she stopped talking a real fine boy walked in all eyes were on him, he is fine as fuck, I bit my lip and blushed as he looked at me, Nakya looked at me and laughed. "Mm, you gotta crush" Nakya teased.

"Ion know about all that he's just cute" I said smirking pulling a piece of hair behind my ear.

Follow me please and keep reading‼️