46-𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘪

Jace POV

"Nae, I'm back!!" I yelled walking in the house.

It's almost three in the morning and I know she's up, she always stays up so she could see me so she could go to sleep. She walked downstairs looking tired as fuck. "Hey bubba" she said hugging me.

She fell asleep right on me, I laughed and picked her up. "You too big for this little girl shit Nae" I said shaking my head. I walked her to her room and laid her down, I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

I swear I love my sister. I've always been there for her and I'm the only real family she has now and I won't let anything happen to her.

I walked out her room and closed the door, I walked to my room and took a quick shower, I got out and got dressed, I grabbed my keys and locked everything up. I walked up to one of the guards.

"Ya'll make sure nothing happens to her ight?" I said unlocking the car doors. "We have everything under control boss" He said and I nodded and headed to Aleria's place.

Janae POV
*Next morning*

I woke up and looked at my phone, I do this every time I wake up, I had a bunch of text messages from Gabi, Chris and Keith, I sighed and got up. I'll see them at school.

I took a quick shower and got out, I got dressed then put my hair in a messy bun, I grabbed my keys and book bag and walked out, Jace shot me a text and said he was at Aleria's house.

I got in the car and made my way to school and I called Keith. "Yoooo" He said answering the phone.

"Yo? Nigga don't play with me, what you doing?" I said pulling up to the school.

"My bad bae, I didn't know it was you but I'm waiting on you" I was about to say something but I stop when I heard a female voice.

"Keith baby, why you ain't come to my house like you said you was?" I heard this voice before it's that bitch I got into with the other day.

I sped to the school I pulled up and parked, I hung the phone up, grabbed my things and jumped out the car, I made my way towards Keith and some other people that bitch was all up on him and he kept pushing her away. I hate a bitch that's always trying to be funny over a nigga that doesn't give a fuck about them.

I didn't say anything, I walked up and punched her right in her jaw. "Get the fuck off my man bitch!" I said trying to get to her, Chris was holding me back, she got up and tried to run up on me but Keith grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall.

"I wish you would put yo hands on her, I'll kill you over that one" Keith said choking her while she tried to grab his face so he could let go.

"Yo, get yo fucking hands off my sister, you bitch ass nigga" some dude said punching Keith in the face.

Chris let me go and started fighting the dude, I went after the bitch that was all up on Keith.

"Nah bitch let's get it" I said pushing her. She turned around and punched me dead in the mouth making me fall on my ass, I spit some blood out and jumped back up, I jumped on her and started beating her face in, she's much taller than me, she grabbed my hair and slammed me on the ground, I got back up and kicked her in her chest, she fell and started holding her boobs, I might be small but I still handle my shit.