19-𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 #2

Shamiyah POV

I'm walking around the mall by myself, buying clothes for my little sister Alana. My mom don't do shit but drink and my dad—never met him so I try to do my best to make sure Alana has what she needs.

I walked in journeys and scanned the store and my eyes landed on some shoes. I grabbed the all red low top converse as soon as I turned around my face hit someone's chest.

"Well damn, I can't get no space, excuse me" I rolled my eyes and walked right past him. I didn't even take a look at his face, I don't give a fuck though, he didn't even apologize rude as fuck.

I walked to the register, this girl was scrolling through her phone not paying attention at all.

"Excuse me" I said trying to get her attention.

"What you want?" She asked with a attitude. My neck snapped back like who the fuck she talking to?

"I would like a size six and three, I don't why you got a attitude, you need to check that shit cause I didn't do nothing to you" I said giving the same energy she gave me.

She walked to the back to get my shoes. As I was waiting I went to sit down, while I waited I pulled out my phone and scrolled down Facebook watching all the drama unfold.

She was taking too damn long, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see this fine ass boy, I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't help but to bite my lip.

"Can I help you?" I asked giving him a funny look, I had to play it cool.

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I was checking you out and you turned around but I'm KayJay but people call me Kay. What's your name beautiful?" He asked smirking.

"I'm Shamiyah but you can call me Miyah" I blushed looking away. I haven't really been in a real relationship, from Nae's experience, it makes me not wanna get in one.

"Well ok miss Miyah. I think that ugly ass lady is waiting for you to come get those shoes" He gave me this award winning smile. I grabbed the shoes I pulled out my card when Kay moved my hand away and paid for the shoes.

"You didn't have to do that" I said pulling my hair behind my ear shyly. What was he doing to me? I never act this way towards a guy.

"But I wanted to, can I get your number?" He asked quick as fuck making me chuckle.

"Yeah gimme yo phone" I demanded and he did as told.

The girl cleared her throat trying to tell us to move. I gave her the finger and snatched the bag and walked away with Kay following me.

He handed me his phone and I handed him mine. When I put my number in we switched phones. I looked at my phone and he put his name as daddy😏😍✨, this boy is crazy.

"I'll text you" I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"You betta" He said smirking then winked at me. With that I went to more stores and went home. And I also shot Kay a text.

Janae POV

Keith has been acting weird as fuck. Ever since he had that talk with Dre and Alex. I don't know what's up with him but all I know is that he betta not be cheating on me cause I will fuck his ass up, I'm tired of getting my heart broken for no reason and I won't even hesitate to tell my father.

I'm just in my room watching the rap game. I kind of like this show I was so into it but then my phone rang—it was Gabi. "Wassup girl" I answered turning the tv down so I could hear her.

"Nae can I come over? I got some shit to tell you girl. I don't wanna say it on the phone cause Dre ass gon hear everything" She said whispering and I raised my eyebrow wondering what was up.

"Yeah come through. But what's it about?" I asked turning the tv down even more making sure I could hear her clearly.

"Keith, I don't think you gonna like this but see you when I get there" I hung up. I wonder what she gonna tell me. I hope it's not that bad.

That was part 19 of Thuggin VoteCommentand share

*gabi got the juice

*shamiyah got a little boo