17- 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Gabi POV

Dre is so fine, lord knows what I would do to him. I think I like him I don't know if he likes me tho, he's been flirting with me all night and it's making me tingle inside.

He's really sweet and a real gentleman. We took some pictures and videos on Snapchat and a bunch of people reacted and screenshot it. I know when I get back to school I'm getting a lot of mean stares and comments by girls but fuck it these hands know how to work.

I know Dre is a ladies man but I believe he'll do right for me. Well I hope so.

Right now we're sitting on the floor playing spin the bottle, Dre spun the bottle and guess what, it landed on me, I was happy inside but I kept my cool.

"Ight baby girl you gotta kiss me for 35 seconds" Dre smirked and I gulped questioning myself wondering if I'll be able to breathe.

"Mm ok come here" I shrugged biting my lip. You only live once.

I grabbed his face and smashed his face into mines next thing you know we we're kissing for more than 35 seconds, we ended up in a room together and um y'all should know what happened next.

Alex POV

"They in there fucking but whatever let's continue" I said grabbing the bottle. I started spinning the bottle and it landed on Shamiyah, oh shit this is gonna be good.

"Lil girl, I want you to tongue kiss Janae for 50 seconds" I bust out laughing.

"Oh my god!" Shamiyah and Janae yelled in unison laughing.

"Why you ain't pick me bruh?!" Nakya yelled laughing. "What the fuck Alex I don't wanna see my girl kissing another girl" Keith said in getting mad as hell and I looked at him confused as fuck.

That should turn him on. "Shut up and enjoy" I waved him off.

"Let's get this over with" Janae laughed and playfully rolled her eyes everybody was a little tipsy.

Next thing you know Janae and Shamiyah start tonguing each other DOWN shit was turning me on, I should record this I began to pull out my phone when Keith stopped me and did this evil death glare I quickly put my phone up.

"Five..Four..Three..Two..One okay stop" I chuckled.

"Damn that shit was sexy" Nakya said shaking my hand. "I swea that shit turned me on" I smiled rubbing my hands together.

"Whatever bruh" Keith said rolling his eyes. This nigga always getting in his feelings.

"Awe you jealous baby?" Janae laughed.

She went and sat on his lap and tried to kiss him but he pushed her head making her gasp. "Oh shit he curved the fuck outta you girl" I said laughing my ass off.

Janae POV

I can't believe he did that, he pushed the fuck outta my head just now, I'm pissed he didn't have to do that. That was embarrassing. Shit wasn't even that deep.

I pushed him and ran up to my room and closed the door he can just leave that's how I feel right now. Ion think I should've done it buh it was just a damn game and it was my best friend. I guess I know not to do no shit like that anymore.

I'm over this damn sleepover and my body still hurts from getting shot. I'm going to just go to sleep.

Keith POV

To be honest I wasn't jealous it was just weird to me see my girl kiss another girl, and she tried to kiss me afterwards and that's like kissing Shamiyah and ion want her on me. And it's a respect thing, right before she did it I specifically said I don't wanna see it and she did it anyway.

I shouldn't have pushed her like that I didn't mean to hurt her but she pissed me off. I went upstairs and opened her door to see her body under the covers.

"I know it's you Keith, the fuck do you want?" She snapped and I rubbed my temple knowing I fucked up. Now I gotta apologize for something she did.

"Man chill nae I'm sorry for pushing yo head like that, you know you my baby and you not going nowhere so lose the attitude" I took the covers off her and pulled her on my lap she looked at me and turned her head.

"Look at me baby girl" I demanded kissing her cheek.

She turned her head and looked in my eyes, I smashed my lips into hers, she hesitated at first but she kissed me back, I licked her lips asking for entrance and she let me in I was tonguing her down.

I started rubbing her pussy through her little shorts, she was wet as fuck, I stopped kissing her, I lift up her shirt and started kissing and licking on her stomach heading towards her juicy pussy she let out a moan so I know she's feeling this.

I took off her shorts and her red pink panties and started tonguing her pussy down she tasted so good.

"Keithhh mmmm right there" She moaned grabbing my hair

"You like that baby?"

"yessss oh my god mmmm"

Five minutes later all her juices was in my mouth. I made her cum three times. My job is done, she got up and put her shorts and panties back on.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then walked downstairs with a little smirk on my face.

Everybody was watching the conjuring all the girls looked scared, well not Nakya I went and sat on the couch.

Fifteen minutes later Janae came down with some new clothes, she looked at the tv then screamed when something popped up, she ran to me then sat on my lap, by the time the movie was off everyone was sleep, I guess this was a good sleepover, Jay never showed up though, I'll check on him later.

-Mmm Keith and Nae is something else😂

-Dre and Gabi are some freaks😌

VoteCommentShare