5-𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Keith's house^^

Janae POV

"This your house?" I asked as we sat in the driveway. "Yeah, me and my two big brothas live here, they're all I got" He said smirking.

"It's beautiful" I said looking around getting kind of nervous. "Preciate it, come on" He suggested and my eyes widened.

"To do what?! I'm not that type of girl" I said crossing my arms. I don't know what the fuck he think this is, why the fuck we here in the first place? What was I thinking? My dad would trip if he knew what I was doing.

"Girl ain't nobody tryna fuck you, I just wanna chill and talk that's it, Ion really know you like that either ion know what you be doing with that thang" He said looking at me crazy.

"Boy stop playing with me ain't nobody burning and you took me out of school just to chill?" I said mugging him "Uh yeah" He said in a duh tone making me feel a little embarrassed. I hope my daddy doesn't find out about this.

"I guess" I said following behind him. We walked inside, the strong weed hit my nose quick, this boy was sitting on the couch smoking, he was a spitting image of Keith he just looked like an older version of him.

"That's my brother Johntavien" He said pointing to the boy on the couch. "Keith, stop bringing yo hoes here man damn" His brother said shaking his head and rolling a blunt.

"Who the fuck you talking to first of all" I said mugging him. "John chill it's not even like that man damn and you must not know who this is" Keith said in an irritated voice.

"Well shit my bad" He chuckled eyeing me then got wide eyed. I rolled my eyes and looked at Keith who had a hurt look on his face he mouthed "I'm sorry"  I rolled my eyes at him and looked forward.

I took one more look at his brother then followed him upstairs.

Keith POV

We walked in my room and she sat down on my bed she looks kind of mad I couldn't tell though, I hope it's not of what my brother said that nigga just don't got no filter. And he knows exactly who she is, he better hope she don't tell her father and if he does then that's his business.

"What's wrong Nae?" I asked sitting next to her. She avoided eye contact and played with her fingers.

"I guess you got hoes" She said rolling her eyes. She looked cute when she was mad, I sat her on my lap.

"Not no more because after tonight, all of them gon be cut off baby I promise" I said hugging her from behind, taking in her sweet scent.

"Baby? Boy you don't even know me" She said smartly making me chuckle. "Well I got this good ass vibe from you and you right I don't know you personally but I can always get to know you if that's Ight with you" I responded.

She smiled that beautiful smile of hers, I could feel it, she turned around and sat her head on my chest I was about to kiss her but her phone went off she answered.

"Hello? ....yes Shamiyah I'm fine....I'm with a boy...no we ain't fuck" She whispered the last part but I could still here. I chuckled and she was embarrassed. "Make sure Nakya take my car home please....Ight love you bestie bye" She said then hung up.

She looked at the time on her phone and then looked at me. "How come you wanna cut all of yo hoes off fa me? What's makes me so special?" She asked playing with her fingers again seeming nervous.

I chuckled then grabbed her hands. "Well first, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, your beautiful eyes just give me this weird feeling inside, I know I sound corny as fuck but you just make a nigga feel good and I haven't even known you for a whole day yet. When I saw what ole dude was doing to you it just made me want to stand by your side and protect you because no one deserves that" I vented making her blush. What is this girl doing to me.

"That was very sweet Keith, no one has ever said anything like that to me. I feel the same way, I really appreciate what you've done for me today I feel safe with you" She said hugging me. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

Time went by and we watched movies, ordered pizza and just sat up and talked about every damn thing, she so goofy, she even had a nigga doing TikTok's. When the movie was over she checked her phone.

"I gotta go, my daddy is overprotective" She said making me frown is enjoying her company. "Chill Nae, I'll take you home and what's yo fathers name?" I asked playing dumb I knew exactly who her father is. "Kenny but people call him King or Killer" She answered standing up.

"I work for him I'm one of his best workers but spend some more time with me, I wanna get to know you, school not even out yet" I said walking out the room. "Ok, but where we going?" She asked following me but I ignored her question. We walked out the house and got back in the car.

That was part 5 of Thuggin, hope you liked it, Vote, Comment and Share for more❤️ Go check out my other book Not a regular person