39-𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘦𝘳

Janae POV

I woke up in a basement. My hands were tied up to the wall, it smelt like old blood and shit.

I'm just ready to get this over with I already know who took me and I already know where I am. I looked around and seen a body laying on the floor across the room. I couldn't really see who it was but it looked like the person was hurt badly.

Taking me out of my thoughts someone came busting through the door. The person was wearing a mask so I couldn't see who it was.

"Hey sweetheart, nice seeing you again" The person said taking out a knife. I wasn't scared at all if they wanted to kill me they would've done it by now.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked standing up slowly.

"Sweetheart you look so beautiful too bad that pretty little face of yours won't look that way by the time we're finished with you" This voice is so fucking familiar I just can't figure out who it is.

"Man who are you?" I asked getting annoyed. She pulled off her mask and it was Janet.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! My dad is gonna kill you!!" I snapped and she laughed.

"Fuck King's selfish ass!! I tried to come back in your life and you push me away like a dumb bitch!! I could've just left you alone for good!!" She yelled slapping me.

I paused for a minute then jumped up then kicked her knocking her into the wall knocking her out. I'm just ready to get this shit over with.

I don't really care at this point. I just want Justice safe and they could do whateva the fuck they wanna do with me. Nobody gives a fuck about me, my dad can't stand my ass and Keith hates me. Maybe if I die shit will be better for them.

Keith POV

"Suit up now!! If that bitch kills my daughter than ima kill ya'll!!" King said rushing to his car.

Everyone ran out the trap and went their separate ways. Me and my bros pulled up to the house and jumped out the car. I ran to my room and put on my clothes I went to the weapon closet and grabbed almost everything.

"Bro chill that girl gon be alright you don't need all of that" John said smirking. I'm really getting tired of his shit, he never liked Nae and her father also but is working for the nigga. His attitude is getting on my damn nerves at this point.

"How the fuck you know she's gonna be alright? Her and Justice could be dead right now and you sitting here being an ass!! I yelled causing him to chuckle.

"Chill the fuck out, I take you as fucking joke because you trippin over a bitch and a baby that ain even yours" He said pushing me into the wall.

I pushed him back and punched him. We started to go at it and he was beating my ass no cap, before he could hit me again Justin grabbed him.

"We don't got time for this shit man! You want yo girl back don't you?!" He asked and I nodded and pushed him off me.
I walked away I got in the car and waited for them to come out.

*At the trap*

"Ya'll already know what to do, make sure ya'll find my daughter and get anything that is valuable, kill any nigga or bitch in your way and protect each other, I would like my organization to stay how it is" King said grabbing a few things and heading out the door.

We followed behind him and got in our cars. I got in the car with King and Jace. Jace kept a straight face the whole time when it comes to shit like this Jace is deadass serious.

"You willing to die for my daughter?" King asked looking at me through the mirror catching me off guard.

"Of course man I love her" I said sliding my hands down my face, he always makes me nervous.

"She thinks y'all hate her, she meant well, y'all overreacted bruh, everybody makes mistakes and y'all one of the most important people she cares about. She ain't got no fucking mama what makes you think she's wants to lose her father? After this shit well that's if we make it, y'all better get shit straight with her, we are all she's got" Jace said shaking his head and playing with his gun.

Damn she thinks we hate her? Maybe I did overreact, after this shit ima make things right with her that means ima tell her I cheated on her, it will be hard but if I want us to build and want everything to be one hundred then I'll have to start by being honest and not hiding shit.

Janae POV

"Nakya, that's you?! What happened to you?!" I said trying to get up.

Nakya looks horrible, she could barley get up her face was swollen, her hair was a mess she was bleeding out her nose, and legs, it looked like they were just slicing her up.

This is all my fault, all because I wanted to be fast and just jump into things. I should've listened to my father.

Taking me out of my thoughts someone came down the steps. It was Shamiyah, then right behind her was Julia, Lola and some other girl. I mugged them all.

"What the fuck y'all did to Nakya?! She ain deserve none of that, ya'll some crazy ass bitches" I spat at them.

Shamiyah laughed and clapped her hands "You damn right I'm crazy, you killed my fuckin mother bitch!!" She said yelling in my face.

"I didn't kill her!! I was about to but I was stopped by King" I said smirking just to get under her skin. Her mother was a drunk and barley did shit for them anyway, her daughter should've never fucked with me.

She slapped me and kicked my stomach. I groaned and looked back up at them. "Awe you ain saying shit now bitch" Lola said laughing.

"Bitch you betta be glad I'm tied up" I said spitting out some blood.

"I can't wait to see Keith fine ass, mmm I miss my baby daddy" Julia said smirking and biting her lip.

"No bitch that's my man" The other girl said mugging Julia.

"Bitch he don't want you, he already know Justice not his you dumb hoe, and who the fuck are you?" I asked mugging her.

"I'm Kandy, Keith's first love, first everything" She said smiling. She's the bitch Nakya told us about and Keith asked about. It's all coming together.

Julia rolled her eyes and slapped me. "Don't play with me you ugly bitch that's why your gonna die right along with everyone else fuck you and that ugly ass baby" She said kicking my knee.

"Oh shit" I said groaning. I felt weak and light headed. "Where is Justice?" I said mumbling barely getting my words out.

"You wanna see her?" Shamiyah asked laughing.

I nodded and she motioned for Julia to go get her. Julia came back moments later with a crying Justice. She looked dirty her little hair was sticking up and her face was dirty as fuck.

I could tell they weren't taking care of her at all. You could see the hurt look in her face, it made me cry.

"Why the fuck you ain taking care of your fucking child?!" I screamed at Julia.

"I don't give a fuck about this fucking baby!!" Julia said dropping her right on her head, there was a cracking noise that made me lose my mind.

I gasped and tried to move. Justice didn't move, she didn't cry, she didn't do anything. "You bitch!! How could you?!!" I said crying, I tried my best to get up and move.

They all laughed, Shamiyah kicked Justice in the head and laughed again.

"Ima kill you!! I'll kill all of you!!" I said screaming in tears.

"And how are you gonna do that?!" Shamiyah said still laughing. Before she could say anything else we hear gunshots. They all ran out the room leaving lifeless Justice behind. At this point I don't know what to do, I know this will crush Keith.

This is all my fault. Poor Justice.

Alright that was Part 40 of Thuggin‼️ Hope you liked it vote and FOLLOW ME for more

RIP JUSTICE