4-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘜𝘱 𝘌𝘹

Keith^^

Janae POV

I was walking to my next class when someone grabbed my arm I turned around and saw it was my ex Tre I'm mad as fuck "What do you want Tre?!" I snapped I couldn't stand this nigga he's the reason why I don't really date anymore this nigga fucked me up mentally.

"I want you" He smiled biting his lip making me roll my eyes. "You already had that chance and you fucked up now leave me alone" I said walking away. The late bell rung and the hallways were clearing up.

"I'm sorry it's just that you wouldn't give me any so I just wanted a quick fuck from somebody, that girl ain mean shit to me Janae" Tre said following me. "I don't give a fuck now get the fuck out my face" I yelled then pushed past him.

We already discussed his cheating ways a long time ago and he still won't leave me alone. He's cheated more than once and I took him back like a dumbass but that was the very last time. He grew mad and held on to my arm tightly.

"Stop, your hurting me!!" I said as a tear fell down my face this isn't the first time this happened, I thought after what my dad and his people did to him we would stop—I guess not.

Keith POV

When the bell rang I ran into the bathroom because a nigga had to pee. The late bell rung so I walked out the bathroom and seen Janae and this dude, she looked upset and he looked pissed I sat back and watched to see what was happening like the nosey nigga I am.

"Let me go Tre you're hurting me" She told him and I mugged the dude.

"Shut the fuck up" Tre said grabbing her by her shirt. The fuck is wrong with this clown putting his hands on a female. "Aye she said let her go" I said stepping in. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Who the fuck are you" Ole dude asked still having a hold of her.

"Don't worry bout that just let her go before we have a problem blood" I said getting frustrated, folding my arms and clenching my jaw. He then let her go and walked up to me with a stink look on his face.

"Janae get your stuff and go I'll talk to you later Ight?" I told her as she picked up her things.

"Ight thanks" She grabbing her stuff and smirked at me making him mad. "No bitch you stay right here!" Ole dude said knocking her stuff out her hands.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" She asked putting her hair up. Was she really about to fight this nigga? Shordy is crazy.

"I called you a bi-" Before he could say anything else I punched him right in the jaw which made him fall on his ass knocking him out. Janae looked at me in shock I bust out laughing and grabbed her stuff and walked away as she followed.

"Where are we going" She asked as we walked.

"Don't worry about it I got you" I said smirking.

"Ion know you like that boy, and I gotta get to class" She said trying to get away.

"Chill, it's the first day girl and we're seniors ain shit going on today, and I said I got you" I chuckled. She smiled and nodded letting me that she trusted me.

_____
Janae POV

We walked outside and got in his car, I grew confused as he pulled off.

I pulled my phone out and texted Nakya. Knowing I wasn't coming back for the rest of the day.

Messages

Nae😝💕😭: Hey girl, I'm with that boy from our first period, can you drop my car off home?

Kya😎👭: Yeah, I gotchu buh why you with him? You better be careful, you know how your father is😬...

Nae😝💕😭: I'll tell you about that later🙄🙄, and I'm always careful and I'm sure he knows who my father is, and I feel like I can trust him and if something happened to me you know who I'm with, Oh and bring me back some school work plz😘😘

Kya😎👭: You right, and I gotchu🤟🏽

I left her on seen and looked up, we pulled up to a big pretty house. I grew uncomfortable wondering why we were here.

That was part 4 of Thuggin hope you liked it, Like, Comment, and Share for more ❤️