10-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

Outfits to the party^^

Janae POV

Me and the girls are headed out the door looking fine as hell, my dad isn't home so I texted him letting him know that I was leaving. I hope he's okay but anyway we all hopped in my car and started bumping to the music.

Fifteen minutes later we pull up to Club Diamond (made up), we got out the car and walked straight inside cutting everyone else in line.

The party was lit everybody was up dancing, drinking or smoking then my song gimme my gots came on, Shamiyah and I ran to the dance floor and started twerking, I soon felt hands around my waist, I didn't care I just kept twerking finally when the song was over I turned around to see Tre.

"Ugh oh my god, why can't you just leave me alone?!" I said pushing him. I was to the point where I want my father or someone to kill him, I've begged my dad not to but I honestly don't care now.

A evil smile planted on his face, I hate this boy, I'm starting to believe he's crazy.

"Where's that little boyfriend of yours?" He asked smirking rubbing his hands together.

"Right here" Keith said coming out of nowhere making me jump back.

With that Keith threw a punch knocking him out once again, when will this boy learn? The security guards came and grabbed him off the floor dragging him away.

"Oh my god, what took you so long to get here? And you have a hand problem" I said poking my bottom lip out. Hearing Tre yell in the distance.

"Awe, you missed me? And you know know that nigga had it coming" He asked biting his lip and pulling me closer.

"No I didn't miss yo ugly ass" I said playfully rolling my eyes. I know damn well he's not ugly.

While more songs played we made videos and took some pictures and had a ass of people recording us while Set it off played. We took a little break and had some drinks then went back to dance.

I hugged him and he smelled so good and looked so nice this boy is just everything, a slow song then came on, summer walker playing games boomed through the speakers, now this was my shit.

Keith grabbed my hands and put it on his shoulders and he wrapped his hands around my waist and we began to dance. I looked to the left to see Shamiyah dancing with this cute boy, she looks like she's enjoying herself. I looked to my right to see Nakya feeling up on this girls ass that girl is crazy, then Keith bent down to my ear.

"Aye I'm really feeling you, and I know we just met but I have this gut feeling that you're the one and I want you to be mine, so you wanna be my gi-" He was cut off by gun shots.

He picked me up and ran, we made it out but I don't know where my besties are, all this happened so quickly. I couldn't think straight I tried not to panic but I didn't see them anywhere.

"I have to go back inside my best friends are in there" I said trying to run back inside but Keith yanked me back.

"They're right there" Keith said looking towards them.

I look to see Nakya laying on the ground with blood rushing out of her body, I ran over to her and held her. Tears ran down my face, I looked around and just seen people staring instead of calling for help.

"Nakya stay with me okay?! I love you man you gotta stay awake, somebody help!!" I screamed while holding her as people continued to stare.

Keith then pulled up with his car and we all got inside he was driving really fast making my head spin.

"Nakya girl please stay with us" Shamiyah said wiping her one tear. She held a blank expression on her face when they first walked out the club like she knew it was gonna happen or something. That was the least of my worries right now I was just worried about Nakya.

We pulled up at the hospital and I rushed out the car opening the door for Keith. Keith picked Nakya up and ran inside.

"Somebody help, she's been shot" Keith yelled through the hospital.

Just then some nurses took her to the back, we just sat down and prayed that she was going to be okay, I don't know what I'll do if I lose her.

That was part 10 of Thuggin, hope you liked it, Vote, Comment and share for more