21-𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Everyone^^

Janae POV

"Yo who the fuck is this?!" Keith yelled pushing Chris, I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being.

I don't see why he's so mad at me simply talking to a boy when he got a whole other bitch pregnant.

"Chill man it's not even like that" Chris said fixing his clothes and clenching his jaw, I grabbed his arm and motioned for him to chill.

I'm surprised Chris didn't swing yet, he used to be a real hot head. "I wasn't talking to you. Nae who is this?!" He said yelling in my face.

"Why the fuck do you care huh?! Go be with the bitch you got pregnant!" I yelled back pushing him into the lockers.

"Damn let me explain, you always do this shit man you never let me explain shit!! I had sex with that girl before I met you!! I don't even know if it's mine cause she a hoe" My face softened.

"Now you know the truth, but I guess it's too late you already on some nigga dick" He said looking at me in disgust.

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm. "Wait, Chris I'll see you later Ight?" I said looking at Chris.

"Ight pookie" He smirked then walked away, now he's real petty for that.

"Ok first of all you're not gonna sit here and disrespect me saying I'm on some nigga dick, that's my childhood best friend. And how would you expect me to act? The way Gabi told me and what that bitch posted on Instagram. I'm sorry Keith it's just I've been hurt so many times. I just don't want to hear people's excuses" I told him holding back my tears.

"Ight well I'm sorry for not telling you but Nae I need you to trust me, I love you and I would Neva do some fucked up shit like that to you baby, and you could've asked me at least or brought it up, not make a scene" He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"How am I suppose to trust you if you just hide shit from me? I am publicly humiliated because of you" I told him getting mad all over again.

"Ight well I'm not hiding nomo shit, we're in this together Ight? And I know that and I'm sorry, Julia knows we're together and just wanted to start some shit but I already checked her for that shit the post is gone" He told me but it didn't really make anything better because it's been up all night.

"Ight, and did you just say you love me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah I think I did" He smirked.

"You sure?" I asked being funny but serious at the same time, that ain't nothing to play with.

"Positive now give daddy a kiss" He smirked. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Come on, we're already late" He said grabbing my hand. I don't think I'm ready to say it yet.

Shamiyah POV

First period is so fucking boring cause none of my girls are in the class. I've been texting Kay all class he says he has a surprise for me. We've been talking ever since we met and I really like him.

Just then the door opened and in walked Kay, my eyes lit up he looked so good like got damn. I wanted to scream and jump on him but I wasn't into all the attention.