29-𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦

Jace POV

Walking in the mall I checked my surroundings then kept going. Nae said she want something from Victoria secret so Ima get her what she wants, anything for my sis, ya know.

We grew closer and I was glad to have someone like her in my life, a cool genuine ass person, she was like my best friend.

Walking around Victoria secret looking for what she told me to get, she wants a windbreaker, and a few panties, she betta be glad I love ha. Ima get her some ugly panties too, fuck she need cute ones for?

Once I found what she wanted I got in line to pay for the stuff. A lot of girls were staring at me seductively, it's a little annoying buh females these days just don't give a fuck, thirsty ass. After paying I walked out of the store and went to the food court.

I sat down and began to play a game on my phone I was interrupted by someone tapping me on my shoulder, I hate that shit. I turn around and it was some girl, shawty was bad buh I ain got no time for a relationship. "Can I help you?" I asked getting irritated.

"My friend made me come over here and talk to you" She turned around and mugged the shit outta a girl which I'm guessing is her friend. "Um ok" I said not giving a fuck.

"I'm Aleria" She smiled and held out her hand for me to shake I guess. I looked at it then looked away. "Oh" I said making her smile drop.

"Um what's your name?" She asked sitting down making me sigh.
"That's none of yo business" I said putting my attention back on my phone.

"Well damn I told you my name" She said sounding offended and I chuckled.

"Well Aleria I didn't ask you to tell me yo name so if you don't mind, well I don't care if you mind or not but I'm leaving" I walked outta the mall and got in the car.

Shawty was getting on my nerves. Yall can say I was hard on ha buh do I give a fuck? Nah. On the way to the house I gotta call from Dre. "Wassup?" I said staring the car.

"Yo Keith is awake" He said and I wondered why he was calling me about it.
"You at the hospital now?" I asked driving off.

"Yeah it's just me and Gabi here right now" He answered.

"Did y'all call Nae?"  I asked knowing her ass would have a heart attack, that nigga was all she talked about. Ion have a problem with dude but ima always be overprotective over my little sis. "Yeah Gabi did she's on her way now" He said and I hung up.

Janae

I knew he would make it. I came as soon as possible. Me and Alex just got back a few hours ago, I was at home Chillin when I got the call from Gabi. I nearly had a heart attack.

The doctor said we have to wait a few minutes to see him. Everyone is here including his brothers only Kay, my daddy and Shamiyah wasn't here of course. Jace was on his way, Nakya and her lil snake ass girlfriend is here too, like Nakya knows I don't like this bitch so why the fuck she here?

She has a slick ass mouth and we've got into it multiple times and Nakya always took her side, I understand that's her girl and all but damn.

I sat impatiently asking every few minutes if we could see him. Dre snapped and made me be quiet. Ima tell Jace to fuck him up when he gets here for talking to me that way.

Keith

Damn my throat dry as a bitch buh I'm glad I'm awake I get to see me baby, well I been seeing her she's been here almost everyday checking on a nigga. I think Ima marry this one. A few minutes later everyone came in Nae little ass jumped on my bed and kissed me everywhere.

"Shit baby did you forget I was shot?" I hissed trying to move.
"Sorry I just missed you so much" She started to cry making me roll my eyes, she's such a baby.

"Don't cry Nae I'm awake now and everything is back to normal" I said kissing her forehead.

"Damn Keith do you not see us here?" Dre asked gasping and holding his chest like a bitch.

"Oh shit my bad y'all, why y'all so far away? Show a niggah some love" I said laughing and Alex pushed everyone and pranced towards me.

"Aw bae I missed you!!" He said kissing my cheek causing me to punch him in the chest, I wiped it off while everyone laughed.

"Gon with the fruity shit now" I snapped mugging him. He held his hands up in surrender and backed away.

I dapped the boys up and hugged the girls I nodded at Nakya's girlfriend hand, I can tell Nae has a problem with her by the way she's been looking at her. Shit if my girl don't like you then I don't like you.

"When can I get out this Bitch?" I asked scratching my head.
"The doctor said you can leave whenever you want John already signed the papers, buh you on bed rest" My brother Justin said smirking.

"I brought you some clothes so go get ready so we can leave. You know I hate hospitals so hurry up" My other brother John said putting my bag on the bed. "Ight cool" I said standing up slowly

"You need any help?" Nakya girlfriend asked biting her lip. I felt a cold breeze on my ass and I quickly covered it up even though I think someone already seen. "Nah I'm good" I said waving her off.

"You sur-" She was cut off by Nae

"Bitch he said he good!!" She said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Aye come here" I said to Nae. I kissed her lips softly making her blush everyone already left the room. "What you doing later?" I asked grabbing her waist.

"Mm I can't tell you" She said smiling wide.

"Ight well ima head to my house after I get dressed because I gotta do something and then ima head to yo house ight?" I told her as everyone left out except my brothers. "Okay" She said kissing my cheek.

I stopped her before she walked out the door. "Aye bae?" I called and she turned around. 

"I love you too" I told her remembering her saying it when I was in a coma, she smiled then left.

When I was done freshing up I walked out the bathroom and my brothers were on the bed. "When I was in a coma I saw mama" I blurted out catching their attention. "What?" Justin said in disbelief.

"I was in heaven man, she looked so beautiful like she was happy, she told me to tell y'all that she loved y'all and she said something about this girl and that she was pregnant with yo baby girl Justin" I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

He looked my way and had a grin on his face. "So you really saw ma?" John asked twisting his hair.

"Yes bro that shit was mind blowing" I told them sitting back on the bed trying to put on my socks.

"Did you see pops?" Justin asked. Justin and our dad was close Justin looked up to him.

"Nah I didn't see him" I said scratching my head. He shook his head and looked out the window. "Damn Ima be a daddy?" Justin said smiling rubbing his chin.

"That's what mama said" I shrugged. "Damn why didn't she tell me?" He said clenching his jaw.

"Chill she doesn't even know she's pregnant" I laughed sliding my shoes on.

"Well alright let's go" John said walking out.

I'm thankful that I made it through maybe that was a sign, but then again maybe it wasn't.

That was part 30 of Thuggin Like, Comment, and Share for more Follow me‼️

Yay Keith is awake‼️
Justin is gonna be a daddy‼️