13-𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘪

Gabi^^

Keith POV

Me and my boys was sitting on top of our cars at school waiting on the girls. About a few minutes later they pulled up and got out looking good as always with some new bitch with them.

I look to see my boy Dre staring at her like a piece of meat, this nigga crazy as hell he was literally just with this other bitch.

They walked up and Janae jumped on me and kissed me all over my face. "Wassup baby girl" I pecked her lips a few times.

"Hey I missed you" she pouted making me smirk. "You just saw me yesterday" I said laughing.

"Shut up" She said rolling her eyes turning away.

"Yeah Ight buh who is this?" I asked pointing to the new girl.

"This is my new friend Gabi, she's new around here she's real cool" Janae said introducing ole girl. "Wassup, I'm Keith and these my niggas Dre, Alex and Jayden" I said introducing everyone.

"Hey" She said shyly. "Wassup lil mama" Dre said smirking making her blush. This nigga here.

*DING DING DING*

The bell rung and we all went inside and gone our separate ways...

Janae POV

"Come on, let's go get your schedule" I said pulling Gabi's arm.

Shamiyah, Gabi and I walked to the front office, Ms.Lee was standing at the desk as usual with her glasses hanging down on her nose. "Hey Ms.Lee this is Gabi she is new here and she needs her schedule" I said pointing to Gabi.

"Last name?" Ms.Lee asked in her high pitched voice that gives me a small headache every time I hear it. "Mecklar" Gabi answered.

"Oh yes your mother called and gave me all your information here you go have a nice day" Ms.Lee said handing her, her schedule. "What class do you have first?" I asked.

"Ms.Taylor?..." She answered handing me her schedule. I looked over it and smirked. "I have that class come on, I'll see you later Miyah" I waved as she walked away.

With that we ran to the door and Keith opened it when we walked in all eyes were on us. "Class this is our new student her name is Gabi, okay girls go sit down" Ms.T said fixing her dress.

We did as told and sat down Keith was behind me playing with my hair, Ms.T was teaching and Dre and Gabi were just flirting the whole time, they would make a cute couple.

I scrolled through Instagram looking at how many likes me and Keith got on our picture. I didn't tag him but his little groupies still found a way to hate. I showed Keith and he shook his head. "Them bitches just hating bae they wish they were you" He said kissing my cheek. He ain't never lie.

*At lunch*

We all were sitting at our table chilling and joking around when the pink girls walked up.
"Aye Gabi, why you hanging with them? You need to hang with real bitches like us" Jayla smirked Causing me to roll my eyes. This bitch is beyond sickening.

"I would rather talk to the wall all day then to hang with you dirty looking mean bitches" Gabi rolled her eyes and turned away from them kind of shocking me because she seemed very quiet and shy at first. I already told her what was up with them giving her a fair warning.

"You look weak anyway bum bitch" Monica said flipping her ugly ass braids that needed to be taking out like, NOW.

"That's all you got? It takes one to know one sweetie now are y'all finished or are y'all done?" Gabi said copying Birdman.

We bust out laughing. "Shut up Janae cuz we got something for you and your peoples hoe so watch your back" Jayla winked. With that they walked away looking a hot mess.

What she said got me thinking, what the fuck she mean they got something for us? I guess we'll find out but Whateva it is we'll be ready for it. My daddy ain raise no pussy.

Vote, Comment, and Share for more‼️

What do you think Jayla has in store for them?

Would Dre and Gabi be a cute couple?

What do y'all think about Gabi?